Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #21
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Delivering the January 11th Chat Thread to you in a Milk Bottle

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Of course COOKIES!

Love chocolate milk and you guys now... O R E O s go grrrreeeeeaaaat with milk

Oooooh. If only I had oreos.
I have no cookies as well.
But I do have Guiradelli peanut butter chocolate squares right next to me...
I shall resist.
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #22
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Gabz
lol nice sophie much better than the beans

bevo is so cute. I can't get over it cows.
beans? no no no cookies and milk milk and cookies a great snack!
thanks Gabz. I have loved using Bevo in my Moo stories just hope one day Bevo can be virtual
Old 01-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #23

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

huh you love us? How sweet. Oh great... It's balloon boy. XD
Gabz is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #24

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

Hello everyone! I'm writing a story with a friend.

Aridyan narrowed his eyes at the Dark Lord, he was about to draw his knife when a loud BANG and a blinding flash of light caught his attention. After the darkness in the tunnels the sudden light made his eyes burn. He squinted, trying to get his sight back in focus.
Beck was unmoved by the sudden flash. She gasped when she saw who had appeared before them-- it was Hanimaus himself, the great wizard who controlled the troll soldiers. In his hand was a tall wooden staff, carven to look like a cobra was perched on top, two red gems for it's eyes. He was glaring at the Dark Lord. "You dare to attempt to steal the Dark Crystal?" he said as in a deep, thunderous voice. "Fool!" he shouted, shaking the cavern.

(this next part is my friend's....)

The Dark Lord drew his sword, narrowing his eyes. Cynthia wept, not even caring, or noticing. "You
dare tell me what I can, and cannot do?" He thundered, scarier then he'd ever been.
_______

I love that story. xDDDDDDDD
rangergirl is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #25
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by Bear10176
I love milk! <3
passes milk and cookies to Kevin. How are you doing?
Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #26

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

me too cows. I also hope the sequin elephant does too
Gabz is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 12:12 AM   #27
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

Aye, Kevin!
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #28
Kevin

Bear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roostBear10176 rules the roost

How are you COWS?

I had OREOs & milk for a snack tonight. :3
Bear10176 is offline Male
Old 01-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #29

what's with the caps?
Gabz is offline Female
Old 01-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #30
COWS4YOU

View Post Originally Posted by Gabz
huh you love us? How sweet. Oh great... It's balloon boy. XD
xD balloon boy xD I love watching his siggy
Closed

Tags
<3 jonasbrothers <3 - =)), 'ello!, ashleeeeyyyyy*, bear10176 was here!!!, cows4you, dancingwriter96, gabz, giglia <3, i love the jonasbros, jen likes whipped cream, kaka :], kd&me, keepthepartyalive, lily was here!, maddi was here, misspuppy was here!!, run-leona lewis, s u g a r, s u g a r i s a d o g, smookie was here!, sophie(:, sparklehippo :], x x a e r o x x ♥, zoe was here