Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 12:16 PM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default DCT March 24th - 30th! :)

Here are a few fun Holidays to celebrate in the coming week!

March 24th - Today is one of my favourite days of the year! It is National
Chocolate Covered Raisin Day!
Click the image to open in full size.
.... a day to enjoy this tasty combination of chocolate and fruit. It is said Chocolate lovers who like raisins, find the combination simply irresistible. Now, while I am not a raisin lover, cover them in chocolate and oh yeah .. They are definitely hard to resist!

.. Of course I can rationalize that they are also good for me .. Let’s see .. Raisins are fruit and chocolate derives from the cocoa bean which is a fruit because the seed is held in by pulp like most fruits .. Yep! Good for me, see?!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

March 25th - ok .. Now this is kinda nutty .. It is Pecan Day!
It’s a day to celebrate and enjoy lots and lots of tasty pecans. Apparently, someone thought that it was such a great nut, that they created two days to celebrate Pecans.... One in March, and the other in April. Only fair I think, as the Pecan tree is the ONLY nut tree native to North America!

Indulge in a slice of pecan pie or just have a handful of tasty pecans on this day ... and if you are in Canada, don’t forget to have a pecan buttertart!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

March 26th - This is Make Your Own Holiday Day! What better holiday couls you ask for? Today allows you to make today a special day for anything you want.

Maybe you want to celebrate “shop til you drop” day .. or “texting” day or “fast food all day” day! ... No matter what your favourite thing to celebrate, just do it today and have a blast!

March 28th - Our parents always told us not to play with our food ... but you can bend the rules and have fun when it is Something on a Stick Day! LOL

So what kind of food comes on a stick? Practically anything! Of course, there are popsicles and fudgecicles, but there are other great stick foodies too!
Hotdogs, corndogs, and shrimp and many asian treats are served on a stick. In fact, eating foods on a stick is trendy with every food imaginable available on a stick! ... from cheesecake to deep fried ham and cheese, from cake to kabobs, from pizza to sushi!

So go ahead.. Play with your food today! Yeah!

March 30th - Today is the perfect opportunity for exercise and relaxation. Stretch your legs and breath some fresh, outdoor air on this day because it is Take A Walk In The Park Day!

Weather permitting, why not visit a local park, have a picnic and stroll by the river!
A walk in the park will likely be the most enjoyable part of your day as you take in the beauty of nature's wonders: flowers, and trees, birds, and wildlife.

As you see, no matter what the weather in your area this Spring ( we have snowbanks and sub-zero temps LOL), there is always something fun to celebrate!
Butterflies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2014, 12:21 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

karategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum master
karategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum master

Default Re: DCT March 24th - 30th! :)

30 days until this semester is over!!
karategurl is offline Female
Old 03-24-2014, 12:41 PM   #3
Deertail :D

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

A new DCT at 1:41?
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2014, 12:43 PM   #4
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Interesting. I love pecans!
Atomton is offline Male
Old 03-24-2014, 01:09 PM   #5
Gifted

Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters

90% sure that i'm gonna fail this class
i guess i'll just cry from now until the end of the semester
Jenny is offline Female
Old 03-24-2014, 01:13 PM   #6
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi! Does anyone know if there's a Webkinz trading section here on WI? I'm looking to trade, but whenever I physically try to in Webkinz my chat is always lagging so I can't say what I'm looking for. :/
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2014, 01:17 PM   #7
Gifted

Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters

You have to become a gifted member to trade
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
tbh its a long process and a bit of a pain, but there are people who enjoy it
Jenny is offline Female
Old 03-24-2014, 01:18 PM   #8
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jenny
You have to become a gifted member to trade
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
tbh its a long process and a bit of a pain, but there are people who enjoy it
Thank you! I'll look into it.
stargazer1 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2014, 01:44 PM   #9

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

I had to do a huge chemistry project with a partner and my partner got arrested this weekend so um
Old 03-24-2014, 01:51 PM   #10
Gifted

it really ticks me off how people on a certain site act like if you aren't part of a minority, you aren't allowed to have any problems
Jenny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, kamui senketsu!, no soap radio, no soup, stargazer1 was here, the hulk smashed here, zoroark used night daze!