Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #1
Deertail :D
Webkinz :)

warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard
warzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hardwarzone2251 kicks the bucket...hard

Default DS

okay so i wanna get DS but i just dont really know what DS is the best and so on
so i was wondering if you could give me a rating on each DS so it kinda evens things out for me
warzone2251 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2014, 07:57 AM   #2
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: DS

I have the DSXL original Rating-3.5 Big Screen, Buttons a bit tough to press after a while, lots of games but no more are being made, once the used ones from Gamestop are gone, that's it.
I also have 3DSXL and I rate it a 5.-I play without the 3d though, good quality, picture, brightness, buttons are cushy and easy to press, circle pad instead of arrows, more apps to begin, for the price I would get this one, games are still being made, and there is a lot to choose from to satisfy your gaming tastes. It is about maybe $20 more than the regular one.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 05-17-2014, 08:08 AM   #3

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
I have the DSXL original Rating-3.5 Big Screen, Buttons a bit tough to press after a while, lots of games but no more are being made, once the used ones from Gamestop are gone, that's it.
I also have 3DSXL and I rate it a 5.-I play without the 3d though, good quality, picture, brightness, buttons are cushy and easy to press, circle pad instead of arrows, more apps to begin, for the price I would get this one, games are still being made, and there is a lot to choose from to satisfy your gaming tastes. It is about maybe $20 more than the regular one.
what about the DSI?
Old 05-17-2014, 08:38 AM   #4

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

it depends on which games you wanna play. some games, like animal crossing new leaf or pokemon x and y require a 3ds or 2ds. in that case for games like those, i recommend a 2ds because it has no 3D implemented on it so it doesn't hurt your eyes as much as the 3ds. also, it's cheaper than the 3ds.

anyways, i don't have a DSI XL or anything like that, but i had a DS lite that did the job for me. it's cheap and it can play all the DS games, except for the ones that require the 3ds to play.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2014, 09:15 AM   #5

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

If I were you, I'd get a 2DS because it's MUCH cheaper than a 3DS and you'd be able to play 3DS games and all DS games.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:20 AM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by The Puppy Lover
If I were you, I'd get a 2DS because it's MUCH cheaper than a 3DS and you'd be able to play 3DS games and all DS games.
omg all 3DS games to? cool because there are some 3DS games i want so bad
Old 05-17-2014, 09:31 AM   #7

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

View Post Originally Posted by warzone2251
omg all 3DS games to? cool because there are some 3DS games i want so bad
It plays all 3DS games but there's only one speaker on the 2DS and it does not have a 3D option (I have a 3DS and I don't use the 3D because it hurts my eyes so having no 3D isn't that bad)
Old 05-17-2014, 10:17 AM   #8

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicness

I use a 3DS, but like everyone else I don't use the 3D option. It makes it too blurry. I like it for everything else though.
We also have a DSXL that is good too. Either one of those are great.
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-17-2014, 10:27 AM   #9
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by warzone2251
what about the DSI?
I have that and I love it! I've had mine for 4 years next year makes 5. As much as it's been through it still works perfectly fine, there are TONS of games, the games that fit the other DS's like the DS Lite still fit the DSi and you won't have to worry about if they're going to run out of games, and since the system is pretty old the price on it might be fairly low. The colors that it comes in are Blue and Pink. I don't know if they've added any colors lately.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 05-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #10
Minnesotan

graceroxx is a WIzard
graceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzard

I have a DS Lite and a 3DS XL. I love both of them!! On the DS Lite you can play DS games AND Gameboy Advance games, which is super cool. On my 3DS XL, the screens are GIGANTIC and you can play DS games and 3DS games, although you can only use the 3D feature on the 3DS games.
DS Lite is good for if you only care about the games, and it's easier to fit into a pocket and carry around.
3DS XL has lots of extra features besides the games. There's a camera, a Mii Maker, a Streetpass Plaza (which is hard to explain but yea, look it up, it's p cool), an Internet browser (although it's not very good), and a lot more!!!!!
I would get the 3DS XL, if it's in your budget! If it's not in your budget, maybe the 2DS? It's the same as the 3DS but with no 3D feature, and also no closing hinge.

Hope this helped!
graceroxx is offline Female
Closed

Tags
be true!