Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Cyber bullying

Aww. I am so sorry!

Make sure to tell a mod. here.

Tell adults out there. (Points to the realworld)

*shivers*
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 08:50 PM   #12
nic
This is not a pipe.
Gifted

nic has a spectacular aura about

I agree that cyber bullying is a very real problem. I did an article on it for our school paper and I discovered that it really does a lot to hurt kids emotionally. It happens not only on myspace but also on youtube and unfortunately it sometimes happens on here. I wish that everyone could just be nice to each other. My advice to you is just to ignore it and hold your head high! They don't realize what a valuable person you are!
nic is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #13
Gifted
JuJuAnnie is on a distinguished road

DixieCup has excellent points - they are just words. Even as an adult, I have a hard time with that, so learning now will help you so much. Do not give the words power.

Do talk to someone who will listen and knows that you are special. That is so important. Lean on those around you - that is what we are for.

PM and keep in touch. We really do care.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:00 PM   #14
koolkidz1985
Webkinz :)

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

and when i reported it, i usually got a pm like last time and no reply yet. If u care, put stop cyber bullying in ur siggy!
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 09:06 PM   #15
jonasbrothers65

Cyper Bullying and Real Life Bullying is mean. One girl was talking to a 40 year old woman who was pretending to be a guy around her age. "He" all of the sudden started telling her that she was dumb, she had no reason to live, and life would be better without her. She believed it and next morning she was found dead. She hung herself in the closet. Isnt that mean?!?!?!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:07 PM   #16
٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh Maddi, that is because on your profile you can soft-delete the offensive things yourself! You just click in the box above the word report, scroll down until you get to the word Moderation, press the word Delete (for the action you want to take place) and then press go. You will have to provide and explanation, but only you will see the 'ghost' of the post that she posted in your profile. That is probably why they haven't responded. But they will have a record of it even if you delete it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #17
callmepolly

Cyber bullying is really horrible!! Once I was cyber bullied by someone I actually knew in real life. I found out it was them and told her parents and I my consular about her. It turned out fine in the end and she apoligized but it still hurts sometimes when I think about what she did.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #18
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

This hasn't happened to me on this site, but it has on others. Also, at my school the popular girls think it's "fun" to cyber bully girls on myspace or facebook, ect. That's why I don't have an account on those websites.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:33 AM   #19
koolkidz1985
Webkinz :)

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jonasbrothers65
Cyper Bullying and Real Life Bullying is mean. One girl was talking to a 40 year old woman who was pretending to be a guy around her age. "He" all of the sudden started telling her that she was dumb, she had no reason to live, and life would be better without her. She believed it and next morning she was found dead. She hung herself in the closet. Isnt that mean?!?!?!
i read about this in people magazine. it happened in 2006. it was very cruel.

---------- maddiroxx1985 added 3 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by puppydawggirl6
This hasn't happened to me on this site, but it has on others. Also, at my school the popular girls think it's "fun" to cyber bully girls on myspace or facebook, ect. That's why I don't have an account on those websites.
that is just sad and mean. those girls are just one of those mean girls who think they are popular.

---------- maddiroxx1985 added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Oh Maddi, that is because on your profile you can soft-delete the offensive things yourself! You just click in the box above the word report, scroll down until you get to the word Moderation, press the word Delete (for the action you want to take place) and then press go. You will have to provide and explanation, but only you will see the 'ghost' of the post that she posted in your profile. That is probably why they haven't responded. But they will have a record of it even if you delete it.
a mod did it for me. they just responded. thanx anyways!

Last edited by maddiroxx1985; 07-10-2008 at 08:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Closed