Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2011, 06:23 PM   #11
I'm bringin' SC back
Webkinz :)

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

Default Re: Crazy Dreams

View Post Originally Posted by starrose33
That's a very vivid dream recall!

Here's one of my craziest dreams ever. I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it

It started with me waking up in my room while my friend was dancing to some song from Finland. I supposedly knew the language (which I do in RL) and sang along with it until a tomato smashed the CD player. We chased it out into the street where it got eaten by a mummy horse. My friend and I were freaking out and ran down the sidewalk, screaming "MUMMY HORSE!" the whole way. Then we got to a place with a bench to rest for a while, then we saw someone from our class say "Eat this cupcake!" I didn't eat it but my friend did and turned into a mermaid. Then the person who gave her the cupcake took off his disguise and was a merman (mermaid man). They started chanting "One of us! One of us!" To me. I screamed "NO!!" and ran from them and saw my best friend in the world with a sack of potatoes. She asked "Would like to buy a potato?" I said "No way!" and then she threw them at me. The mermaids were still chasing me so I dove into the ocean and was circled by eight mermaids and a few mermen, they swam around me saying "One of us! One of us!" and I became a mermaid. Then a cow mooed in my face, and I woke up.
This cracked me up. XD
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2011, 07:24 PM   #12

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

The world was gonna end at 7 pm unless everyone in the world ate dinner at exactly 6:59 so my mom was screaming at me to call my friends and stuff yeah it got weirder too but I can't remember it was a while ago
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #13

Xma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here are two of my dreams.. one is short... one is long lol. Let's see if you have time to read them both.

September 9, 2009:

Protesters with cow-branding tools were jumping up and down in front of our old home. I rushed to the phone in the kitchen and called 911 while my mother tried to settle the crowd. She assured me that she settles everything. Then I saw protesters making their way around the house and I immediately hung up the phone and ran to the back door to lock it.

August 25, 2008:

I was in math but I was moving extremely slow and kept dropping papers I was holding. I had barely any control of myself. All of a sudden I'm outside, it's dark, and I'm climbing a building with two secret agents (one's a guy, one's a girl) to find certain "villains." Once we got to the top, the agents decided to jump off the edge of the building, naked, and put on different clothes as they were falling down. I met them back at the base of the building and saw the villains, they were commenting on how the agents changed their clothes. Now I am in a humongous library and I decide to go up the escalator in front of me. When I reach the top, there is a candy counter beside me, but I decided that I wasn't in the mood for candy. I continued through the room and ended up at the second floor of a simply gigantic room (the second floor only had paths going along the perimeter, so you could clearly see the first floor.) I went back to a mall and brought my dad to see the room because of how unrealistically large it was. I then decide to look across the room to the other side and I see something strange going on. I'm teleported to the first floor on the other side of the room. I loose sight of my dad. The agents are here and they send me on a mission to find a disguise in the clothing department (in the same huge room.) I run through the room but forget to take on a new disguise. Instead, I take an escalator up to the second floor and run around the room. I then arrive at the scene I saw earlier. I pass a multitude of gunmen, some trying to shoot me. My mind slows down the bullets and I do a series of interesting acrobatic twists to dodge them. I see an elevator in the distance, and near it, gunmen are trying to shoot at Queen Latifah and Billy Ray Cyrus. All of a sudden, the elevator opens up, and me and Miley run in. Then I realized that the dangerous scene was worse at the bottom floor, which we were heading to. The elevator door finally opens up and we are greeted by a group of about 20 girls such as Adrienne Bailon and some non-celebrities I saw back in the library. They said "It was hard, but we did it." I'm now back in Hawaii. We are walking back to our condo after adopting a cat and a dog. The complex we are walking through is different and very large. We then come across a condo in which a car apparently through and my dad said "This is our rest stop." We went into the house, ate, and relaxed. I was completely opposed to this idea. When we were inside, I noticed that the floor plan was very similar to our house back in the East Coast. I left some important items like a map in the bedroom upstairs. I am now in the kitchen and I peek around the corner of the wall to see the front door. The owners are back, and they are angry. The man sees me peeking around the corner and begins to chase me out of anger. I ran out the back door and ended up in a large room with huge glass windows and multiple entrances. My dad and my aunt are with me. It was a party for a bird. I really wanted to leave, so I started climbing and leaping from these panels that hung from the ceiling in order to reach one of the exits. As I approach the exit, a metal door starts coming down, blocking it out entirely. I ran back to where the party was and see that metal doors are slowly coming down blocking all exits to the outdoors, which as a result, would completely block the light out of the room. I then run to my dad and push him towards the bird. He transforms into someone else and he and the bird fall in love. In addition to that, the bird somehow unleashed waves to come into the room. My aunt and I try to figure how to escape this madness. I then noticed that the door I came through to get into the party was still there, so I ran through it and ended up in some random building. I took the elevator to the lobby and left. I walked down the road ahead and came across a bridge with my parents on it. They thought that I accused my sister and my cousin of being in Hawaii and I denied it. I then noticed a mysterious guy hiding near the bridge, it was my cousin! He signals me to be quiet, and then I realized that he left his phone on the bridge rail near where my parents are standing. My parents finally noticed the phone, saw the fav 5, and instantly realized it was my cousin's and that he was, in fact, there. My cousin then said "Dangit!" twice in a row. (After I woke up, I realized that this sound was actually the noise a bird was making outside of my window)
Old 06-16-2011, 09:11 PM   #14
Call me Misty

Shootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guide

well i always have crazy dreams xD

i had this dream that my literature teacher, my friend, and i where in this pool of water that went a little past our hips. Then this boy from my class (Sam) came and my teacher kept trying to drown him but he kept popping back up. The water was up to his head because he was so short (dont worry, hes not that short in RL xD). Then she gave up, and we flew away on stuffed animals.

i told my teacher about that the next day and shes like "Sam you better watch out!"

lol xD
Shootingstar395 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
megan wuz here