Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2020, 06:40 PM   #3511
keep running
Webkinz :)

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Chat Thread For Eternity

pineapple soda is so good
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2020, 05:14 PM   #3512
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomeness
nancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomenessnancygurl blows bubbles of awesomeness

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
pineapple soda is so good
yes yes yes an example is inca kola it is so good one of the only sodas I am excited to drink pretty much at any time
update found out the flavor is lemon-y
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 05:30 PM   #3513
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
Are you stressed?

I broke out in hives the week or so before my wedding. I couldn't figure out what it was either because I've never been allergic to any foods and didn't change anything beforehand. It was from stress I think because it was gone after. The hives themselves sure didn't help any stress I might have had, lol. I guess I was more stressed about wedding planning than I realized.
I had started a new mediciation a couple weeks before that. I had noticed the bumps a few days before I actually started itching. Come to find out it was the medication & a body wash I was using. I have since switched both & seem to be okay for the most part. I do always stress about things that I don't need to stress about though lol.

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
I get hives way too often. I get them from certain fruits, stress, lotions . . .

If I put something on the inside of my wrist and I am allergic to it, I will feel burning and get a hive/s within minutes. It is my testing ground.

The day my mom died I got three hives on my arm. They hurt for a week.

I used to get those dreams way back when. Keep an eye out in case it was a premonition, so you can flag it. I will delete it with my eyes closed.
First, I am so sorry for your loss

I have never been to allergic to any food or medication that I have been aware of. But I had started taking a new medication a couple weeks before it actually started. It seems that I'm also allergic to a body wash (coincidence? idk) but I have switched both & seem to be okay now.

View Post Originally Posted by LabLover2014
It depends on the person. I have a friend who's mid twenties with a mustache and it makes him look very distinguished. I have another friend who's early twenties and it just makes him look goofy. Style, race and personality seem to have a lot to do with it imo. I'd most say it doesn't look good but there are exceptions that I know of

...why is the longest thing I've written on here in months about facial hair
Funny enough, I actually agree with this. Someone instantly came to my mind reading this & he's in his early 20s, to me he doesn't look good with it but personality & everything totally plays a part in it.

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
hello i'm still kicking
Hi!

How have you been?

View Post Originally Posted by 000000005
omg hi people of this website
Hi!

I hope you're doing well!

Last edited by luvzfrogs; 10-24-2020 at 05:30 PM..
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 05:47 PM   #3514
keep running

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

a few hours ago i asked r/legaladvice if i should send an anonymous non-handwritten letter to my terrible neighbors asking them to leave my family alone and stop calling the police on my dad and i tried to be polite as possible but all the responses to the post were just "you're a stupid dumb idiot child who is asking for trouble and you'll be tried as an adult if you do this so you should back out now" so long story short i'm not doing it
Old 10-26-2020, 09:00 PM   #3515
vegas

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

moving to canada or maybe france or going to live in a forest with animals
Kopat27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 10:29 AM   #3516
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

-
Just dropping in briefly to say hi.

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
moving to canada or maybe france or going to live in a forest with animals
Canadian and French immigration laws are much stricter than the U.S. You might want to check into that.

It's been such a busy Fall. Lots of good things though. Hope you all are doing well.
Also, Congrats to Justice Amy Coney Barret! It's great to see another very qualified woman rise to such a position of esteem.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 12:25 PM   #3517
vegas

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

i wish i could believe that she or anyone in our government loved or cared about or wished for health and success and peace for any of us in america but i just cant and it makes me cry every time i think about how very few people in this country feel represented
Kopat27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:17 PM   #3518

graceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy daygraceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy day
graceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy daygraceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy daygraceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy daygraceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy daygraceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy daygraceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy daygraceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy daygraceroxx is the rainbow on a rainy day

^^ yeah gotta say, i'm pretty unhappy with the way the US is right now. this is the first election where i'm old enough to vote, so i'll definitely be going out and doing that on november 3rd, but i'm not too optimistic that things will actually change :/
graceroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 03:20 PM   #3519
keep running

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
i wish i could believe that she or anyone in our government loved or cared about or wished for health and success and peace for any of us in america but i just cant and it makes me cry every time i think about how very few people in this country feel represented
god i wish i could give you rep
Old 10-27-2020, 03:36 PM   #3520
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth
thila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truththila07 climbs the tree of truth

gonna go get in my car and scream into the void because the current state of this country makes me wanna rip my hair out who's coming with
thila07 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alfredxmaddie, cool, desty was here :), googles always prevail, googles club 4 life, gp says its lit, hi there, i love arthur!, it's jj(:, jelly says hi, jesus christ is lord!, johnna, kevinelevin was here!, kimmy was here, potter has a tag!, stan loona, this is epic, tigerdove, tommy lol xx, too bad. tankie time, voldy was here!, welcome to momoland, yolo pants, you're a canary, \_o_/