Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2020, 11:22 AM   #3221
WWid:Royalmajesty
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Chat Thread For Eternity

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
I discovered today that my job will either lay me off or fire me, not sure which ;-; I hope to have some answers on Monday or Tuesday of next week.
Oh no! I hope it is just a rumor and not true!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
my neighbors are the worst people i know they've called animal control on my family twice for no reason i can figure out (we definitely do not abuse our dog) except to get us in trouble and they've been spreading bad rumors about my family (especially my dad) to everyone in the neighborhood and just being awful people and this all started a few weeks ago when my dad tried asking my neighbor who put up her fence because he was looking to get our fence fixed but she apparently felt threatened by him and called the police so long story short my dad is planning on getting a restraining order against them because they keep trying to pick fights with him so they can sue us and i'm really tired of it
How terrible! Sorry that your family is going through this!

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
make a bunch of phone calls
round 2
need to clear off my list of adulty stuff
Good for you!

I'm in the processes of going through 10 file boxes. I was hoping to condense, which I am doing somewhat. But it looks like I will still have 10 boxes when I am done. Not as full, though! I've already recycled 2 large containers of paper!

It is taking forever!

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
don't let this thread die
Hi, Kevin!

I don't usually comment on this thread, but here I am today!

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 07-08-2020 at 11:21 AM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2020, 12:03 PM   #3222
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuff
nancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuff

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
don't let this thread die
NEVERRRRRR
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:46 PM   #3223
name's alex

puppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talentpuppygal has lots of talent

hi everyone back for my yearly checkup on this website and this thread
puppygal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 04:13 PM   #3224
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

really wish I used my Disneyland tickets before this whole lockdown thing took effect bc now I don't think I'll be able to go for the next 1-2 years rip
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 07:49 PM   #3225
keep running

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
really wish I used my Disneyland tickets before this whole lockdown thing took effect bc now I don't think I'll be able to go for the next 1-2 years rip
F
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 08:06 PM   #3226
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

I have a job interview tomorrow, hopefully all goes well

I hope everyone is still staying safe & healthy
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 09:49 PM   #3227
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuff
nancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuffnancygurl knows their stuff

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
I am annoyed at myself for choosing this year to buy a busch gardens year pass most of my benefits I think expire end of 2020 but cases in Fl are soaring I think will continue throughout fall because of snowbirds
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 05:40 PM   #3228
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by nancygurl
I am annoyed at myself for choosing this year to buy a busch gardens year pass most of my benefits I think expire end of 2020 but cases in Fl are soaring I think will continue throughout fall because of snowbirds
do you think you can get a refund?

idk if Disneyland gives out refunds to ticket holders yet but they extended the expiration date for mine until the end of next year.... but I don't really want to go if the experience is going to be restricted and I definitely don't want to go if the covid cases in California are still high
also can't really go if the Canada/US border remains closed anyway
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 01:18 PM   #3229

cheesecakie101 has disabled reputation

I have made the mistake of the starting The Blacklist on Netflix.

What a great show so far.
cheesecakie101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 06:38 PM   #3230
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cheesecakie101
I have made the mistake of the starting The Blacklist on Netflix.

What a great show so far.
It's a fantastic show! I think it's been renewed for season 8 if I'm not mistaken.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alfredxmaddie, cool, desty was here :), googles always prevail, googles club 4 life, gp says its lit, hi there, i love arthur!, it's jj(:, jelly says hi, jesus christ is lord!, johnna, kevinelevin was here!, kimmy was here, potter has a tag!, stan loona, this is epic, tigerdove, tommy lol xx, too bad. tankie time, voldy was here!, welcome to momoland, yolo pants, you're a canary, \_o_/