Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2020, 06:23 AM   #2691
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Chat Thread For Eternity

The world is just a mess right now, it'll take awhile to recover.. maybe even years.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2020, 11:38 AM   #2692

234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness
234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness

i just spent a good 2 hours looking at old threads and posts from 2009 and it felt like the ultimate cringe compilation
234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 07:28 PM   #2693
keep running

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by 234
i just spent a good 2 hours looking at old threads and posts from 2009 and it felt like the ultimate cringe compilation
that gives me an idea. time to go back to my least favorite favorite old thread and find my old cringy posts from 5 years ago
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 12:10 AM   #2694

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I've been looking through my old conversations with my old friends from 2011 on here and it is hilarious. One of them I said, "I'm gonna tell my parents at dinner that I got a boyfriend as a joke to freak them out,"

That was back when I didn't know anything about guys
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 10:50 AM   #2695

Lunagrrl challenges the impossibleLunagrrl challenges the impossible
Lunagrrl challenges the impossibleLunagrrl challenges the impossible

Donation Award 

i'm pretty sure i'm still as cringy now as i was back then lol

except i now have a real job and i can indulge in my cringy interests now oof
Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 08:17 PM   #2696
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl deserves a round of applausenancygurl deserves a round of applausenancygurl deserves a round of applausenancygurl deserves a round of applause
nancygurl deserves a round of applausenancygurl deserves a round of applausenancygurl deserves a round of applausenancygurl deserves a round of applausenancygurl deserves a round of applause

View Post Originally Posted by Lunagrrl
i'm pretty sure i'm still as cringy now as i was back then lol

except i now have a real job and i can indulge in my cringy interests now oof
lol same and slightly have more knowledge now but tbh I dont think I changed much

I tend to do that every now and then. Kind of hurts how close I got to some people, and they disappeared forever. I want to read old convos but my part hurts too much
nancygurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 09:24 AM   #2697
ti.se.ni.fe

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

hi does anyone who has curly hair want to talk about curly hair im bored

also i had a thought: imagine being the person who had to photograph all the webkinz plushes for the website thingy

Last edited by Kopat27; 04-04-2020 at 09:31 AM..
Kopat27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 11:44 AM   #2698
keep running

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

quarantine is really bringing out the worst in people
Old 04-04-2020, 11:52 AM   #2699
ti.se.ni.fe

Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

yeah like im still seeing people on snapchat out with people and ironically putting the "stay inside" stickers on it but like... that's not funny? like it's actually serious? i'm not saying that these people are the reason why everyone is getting sick but you really could be part of the problem and just brush it off because you don't feel like adjusting your lifestyle
Kopat27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 01:14 PM   #2700
keep running

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
yeah like im still seeing people on snapchat out with people and ironically putting the "stay inside" stickers on it but like... that's not funny? like it's actually serious? i'm not saying that these people are the reason why everyone is getting sick but you really could be part of the problem and just brush it off because you don't feel like adjusting your lifestyle
honestly
like going out by yourself to get mcdonalds is one thing but going out with several other people and downplaying this all like it’s nothing??? have fun getting sick, morons

Tags
alfredxmaddie, cool, desty was here :), googles always prevail, googles club 4 life, gp says its lit, hi there, i love arthur!, it's jj(:, jelly says hi, jesus christ is lord!, johnna, kevinelevin was here!, kimmy was here, potter has a tag!, stan loona, this is epic, tigerdove, tommy lol xx, too bad. tankie time, voldy was here!, welcome to momoland, yolo pants, you're a canary, \_o_/