Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2020, 07:42 PM   #3091
keep running
Webkinz :)

webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness
webkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicnesswebkinzpotter76 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The Chat Thread For Eternity

i hate online school
webkinzpotter76 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2020, 09:10 PM   #3092
> eggscellent

Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait
Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzpotter76
i hate online school
i mean, totally fair but why's that? also fair if you'd rather not share haha
Miafire is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 09:53 PM   #3093

234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness
234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by GoldenPuppy
ahaha it's definitely talked about in the beauty/hair community!! I'm just kicking myself over the fact that ebay was selling it for $100 cheaper than usual on dyson's refurbished store about a month ago and I didn't know about it.. so I'm kinda hoping that they'll have another sale soon, but I'm just.... very tempted to buy it right now looool
totally fair to want to wait it out now haahah could be a good xmas present to yourself cause they'll probably have sales around that time i would think
234 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 12:39 AM   #3094
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven
Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
the dct gives me that feeling the most
gets highkey depressing thinking about how fast this used to move and how impossible it was to keep up
Those were such fond times

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
i can't stand this professor and this class is so frustrating ughhhhhhhhhh why did i decide to take summer classes even tho i already got the degree.........why did i do this to myself
Well hey there
Classes like that are the worst
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 10:36 AM   #3095

234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness
234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness234 is epic beyond epicness

the dct gives me that feeling the most
gets highkey depressing thinking about how fast this used to move and how impossible it was to keep up
the goal was to get the top poster for some of us haha
i remember posting the most wack and out of line stuff that contributed nothing to conversations good timessss
Old 05-29-2020, 10:55 AM   #3096
> eggscellent

Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait
Miafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the waitMiafire is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by 234
the goal was to get the top poster for some of us haha
i remember posting the most wack and out of line stuff that contributed nothing to conversations good timessss
haha indeed, indeed
i still think fondly of the times I hit top poster. good times, truly
if only we could magically bring life back to this site i swear
Miafire is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 03:38 PM   #3097
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
Those were such fond times

Well hey there
Classes like that are the worst
howdy how u living
yeah i am suffering
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 06:58 PM   #3098

haha indeed, indeed
i still think fondly of the times I hit top poster. good times, truly
if only we could magically bring life back to this site i swear
omg top poster and first/second/third poster was top tier LOL

also yesss it would be nice reuniting with some folk like we've all grown and matured it would just be one mature catch-up session
Old 05-29-2020, 09:27 PM   #3099
end oppression

KevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of art
KevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of artKevinELevin is a work of art

i have screenshots of being top poster
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 11:37 PM   #3100
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven
Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
howdy how u living
yeah i am suffering
Just been surviving, what about you?
Bet you got this though

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
i have screenshots of being top poster
That just brought back really deep memories
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alfredxmaddie, cool, desty was here :), googles always prevail, googles club 4 life, gp says its lit, hi there, i love arthur!, it's jj(:, jelly says hi, jesus christ is lord!, johnna, kevinelevin was here!, kimmy was here, potter has a tag!, stan loona, this is epic, tigerdove, tommy lol xx, too bad. tankie time, voldy was here!, welcome to momoland, yolo pants, you're a canary, \_o_/