Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #11
BunBunBunny222
Webkinz :)

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Celebrating Charles' 200th Birthday on the February 7th Chat Thread

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
congrats on 1st post
Thank you so much, COWS! The info of this DCT is very interesting!
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz wonder
hey stabby c:
*turns head shyly*
Missed me?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #12
Luv4Lollipops

continuing my story
we found a car near the haunted house and hotwired it.
before we left, we rummaged through the house and found fake mustaches and purple sombreros
Old 02-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #13
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

how are you guys doing today?
not too shabby?

How about you?
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #14

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

I'm doing great, thanks
how are you?
Webkinz wonder is offline Female
Old 02-07-2012, 12:52 AM   #15

Bojoness has disabled reputation

oh hello
Old 02-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #16
BunBunBunny222

SunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonderSunnyLove222 wows us all with wonder

I'm doing wonderful! Slightly in a strange mood... My mom's phone broke, and we're not sure if I'm the one who broke it, or she's the one, so yeah.

View Post Originally Posted by Bojoness
oh hello
*blushes as if I've never seen you before*
How was life without me for three days?
Old 02-07-2012, 12:53 AM   #17

Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things
Webkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all thingsWebkinz wonder is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyLove222
Thank you so much, COWS! The info of this DCT is very interesting!

*turns head shyly*
Missed me?
maybe :3
View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
continuing my story
we found a car near the haunted house and hotwired it.
before we left, we rummaged through the house and found fake mustaches and purple sombreros
niiice
View Post Originally Posted by Bojoness
oh hello
hey bby c:
Old 02-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #18
BunBunBunny222

MAYBE?!!!! *turns red*

yandremoment
Old 02-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by SunnyLove222
MAYBE?!!!! *turns red*

yandremoment
yes
maybe
why?
Old 02-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #20
Luv4Lollipops

niiice

hey bby c:
suddenly we heard helicopters in the distance
we jumped into the car and got into a high speed chase
we managed to send them flying into a canyon while we sped towards mexico
then we discovered loads of explosives in the back seat of the car
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, anyway this cake is great, anywherethewindblows, bedroom hymns, ciel + sebastian = ♥, concrete shoes ~poppi, cows4you, england loves kristi, he's coming home, make pasta not war~!, melissa♥, ponies will rule= 2012, prussia loves penny, rainzz :), respect the nacho!!, shellbellgotsatag!, sunny desires scissors, this tag bites~sierra, time to burn, we dcters rock, what letter, you + me = ^_^, yuri ♥, ♥johanjohanjohan