Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

Post Bullying

Hey guys, I decided to make this thread. SO let me get straight to the point.

I've decided to make this thread for all the people who have been bullied, you're not alone.
I've been bullied, my sister, even my best friend. It's been hard for us.
Every since the bulling, I've been against it. You don't know what it feels like, unless you know what it feels like.

Don't let your friends know your password to ANYTHING, it can hurt you later.

Spoiler: show
My friend made an account at my (ex-friend's) friend's house. She added some people she knew and then she left her house. (They moved so they didn't have internet at the time, the only time she could go on was Sunday's at a relative's house). She got on that website and was shocked. Her "friend" used her name, talked to people, some she didn't know. And asked them weird questions. She told her mom, who told her "friend's" mom. But she didn't believe it.

My sister told this "friend" my WW password. I got on one day and she hacked my account. Took everything that was worth something. And claimed she did nothing.

Bulling behind back:

It was a basketball tournament. (My last one). We had a game before us. The 12 of us were in the locker room talking. And the popular girl on the team started talking about me and my BFF. She said people called us weird behind our backs. And other names. They said things (many I don't remember them saying). I couldn't believe my classmates said that about me and my BFF.

In front of my face:

We had just came back from the computer lab. 5 kids went to put everybody's things up. While I saved her seat. We got our lunches and sat down. I waited for everybody. And suddenly this boy, Curtis, sat in front of me. The he said, "Oops, I better not sit her or *insert BFF's name* might cry." I just gave him a look. Then another boy sat in front of me, Ethan. Then Tanner said," Ethan don't sit there or *insert name here* will cry." I just stared at him, hard, never saying anything. Then She came down. Seeing that her seat was taken, she moved over to the other table. I got up and sat beside her, surprisingly the popular girl (the one who told me about the name calling behind my back) sat beside us, too. And we talked.

Shutting out:

My friend was in this class. Nobody would talk to her. The only reason because Abigail told them not to. Nobody talked to her for about 3 months.(she did nothing wrong to her) Then this girl came up to her and said, " I don't care what she says, I'm talking to you." And that was about the only girl that would talk to her.

The principal got so tired of My friend's mom complaining to her about Abigail's mom, they made the whole school do a bulling project. Which didn't make anything better. They haven't talked for over 2+ years.

Made fun of the school I went to:

I went to a different school than most people in my town. But not a lot of people like us kids. They vandalize school property. They say they hate us and treat us differently. Like we are weird. I was too young to remember exactly, but one time there was a threat to my school. I had no idea what was going on, all I remember is that we got a 3 hour recess.... But they say things and make fun of it.

As you can see, bulling is real. It leaves scares. You can't see them. They are inside. Where nobody knows about them, but you.
It's real, people don't know, but it is. And you can go make a difference.

~ Panda

Last edited by Pandalover4ever; 12-12-2012 at 11:04 PM..
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2012, 09:29 PM   #2
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵┻━┻

Lavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talent

Default re: Bullying

Ugh bullying is so terrible </3
I have not been bullied very much but I know the damage just a few words can cause.
Sometimes once someone gets mad at you, you are suddenley
Ugly, stupid, and you have no life

Sometimes people don't know that what they're saying actually hurts...
I don't weigh much for my age and height and people call me a "stick" all the time and are always talking about how I'm so tiny and one girl who plays football actually said "you're so small, you're like a twig I could snap you" which kinda scared me a little...

but yeah bullying needs to stop. Its never an answer for anything and its never acceptable. And if you let it happen you're a bully, if people know that or not.
Lavender13 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2012, 10:02 PM   #3
hiiiii

snowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud ofsnowbabe08 has much to be proud of

I have at one point in my life it does hurt really bad ,but i must admit things do get better after awhile. Stay strong
snowbabe08 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2012, 06:30 AM   #4

Lunagrrl challenges the impossibleLunagrrl challenges the impossible
Lunagrrl challenges the impossibleLunagrrl challenges the impossible

Donation Award 

i've been bullied.
what people don't realize is it's not gonna end until you defend yourself and fight back. yeah you'll get suspended, but it'll make the bullying stop.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 12-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #5

Dianah25 knows the way
Dianah25 knows the wayDianah25 knows the way

Bullying is just getting so bad, and I feel bad for you. Whenever you're bullied, try to have proof of it. Like, show an adult what the bully has done.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #6

cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine
cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine

Aw im so sorry, people can be so cruel sometimes.
I've had expirence with bullying once, and i know how it feels.
I hope your bullying gets resolved.
If you ever need someone to talk to, my PM box is always open
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2012, 05:51 PM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Yeah I've been bullied before. Twice in one year. It's sad.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed

Tags
applesauce, pandalover4ever, you are loved:), yours for the keeping♥