Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

hollistergirl23 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation BOYS PLZZZZ COME TO THIS THREAD!!!! I NEED HELP! but girls u can come to though i guess

Hi! i'm having some boy problems! There is a boy who likes me but he gets mad at me for some reason! Today he got mad at me......! I can't figurie out why he is mad at me!!! One minute he tells me I'm pretty and ewe get along great but then the next minute he like turns aganinest me! And Is mad at me!! QUESTION: WHAT MAKES YOU MAD AT A GIRL? (question for boys) Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help and girls have any addvice??? Plzzzzzzz thnx!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: BOYS PLZZZZ COME TO THIS THREAD!!!! I NEED HELP! but girls u can come to though i guess

sorry i am a girl...........
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 05:10 PM   #3
MEH! ▼
Webkinz :)

OceanBluue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: BOYS PLZZZZ COME TO THIS THREAD!!!! I NEED HELP! but girls u can come to though i guess

Hey I am a boy!

I hate it when another guy flirts with the girl I like. IT DRIVES ME INSANE!!! lol not really, but it does kinda annoy me.
Also it doesn't help to pay no attention at all to this boy, so try to always be talking to him, always kind, be a little funny too!

It REALLY helps if you talk about what he is interested in.
Like sports, webkinz, food, ect....

Hope I have helped!

Good Luck!
OceanBluue is offline Male
Old 05-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #4
King Hoopla

This thread should be in the Open Mike section of the forum.
Old 05-19-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
wandajean is on a distinguished road

I assume you like this boy back, or it would not bother you this much. So, let me tell it to you straight? Is this how you want to be treated? Now ponder that a minute and read this next part.

The boy you mention is probably confused aobut his own feelings. He probably likes you from what it sounds like, but he may be getting teased by other friends and/or brothers and sisters. That would cause the reaction he is making. Just plane confusion of how he feels may also be making him act this way. He may like you, but then when you start getting along, he is not sure how to handle that, so he overreacts and acts poorly.

I am sorry but I do not agree with the last response to this thread about you to just keep dealing with the boy and to be funny and stuff. You should be funny - that is just good all the way around because laughing makes us all happy. However, if you continue to let this boy treat you like this, then he will not learn that this is not a good way to treat girls. You would be teaching him to treat you poorly and not kindly. Is this what you want?

Now. Back to my question for you. I realize you may like this boy, but if this is not how you want to be treated then respect yourself! Tell the boy that you don't like his attitude and how he treats you. Tell him you would be happy to be friends, but if he continues to treat you poorly, then you would rather be friends with others who don't act that way. You need to stand up for yourself now, because it will only get more difficult later!

Good Luck with whatever you decide!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

hollistergirl23 is on a distinguished road

Thnx! That helps alot! I do like the boy...!
Old 05-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #7

raspberry is on a distinguished road

Well, it just depends. Think back... have you done or said anything to make him angry.
raspberry is offline Female
Old 05-19-2008, 05:31 PM   #8
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

i'd say it's either hormones, or he wants to like you but doesn't want to look like a fool, that's what i'm sorta like
Old 05-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
tree lover

i am a girl but here is some advice! if u were being annoying and talking about something he hates that could have been why! What I think it could have been is that his friends starting watching or something and his friends think u r a nerd or something {no offence lol just saying boys r like that sometimes!} and he didn't want to be embaressed in front of them! he might not be like that ~ i dont know but that's wat i think! well hope i helped
Old 05-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #10
Don't Hurt Me! I'm
Gifted

eman711 is on a distinguished road

and yah, i'm a guy, and wouldn't want to be embaraced in front of friends, so that is probably a really good answer
Closed