Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
iheartjesus
Webkinz :)

kennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clownkennyluver7 is cool as a bunny clown

Unhappy Boy trouble!

Ok, I really really really like this guy and i'm way way way to scared to ask him out! What should i do?? PLease write back!! i so so so afraid he'll turn me down!! HELP!! PLEASE!

-KENNYLUVER7
kennyluver7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2008, 06:46 PM   #2

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Boy trouble!

You should ask him. If he says no, then I am pretty sure you can move along. Or, if he says no, then wait a little longer after that, and ask again. Or, wait for him to ask you.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #3
softballxstarx94
Gifted

softballxstarx94 is on a distinguished road

Its kinda weird for the girl to ask the guy. Maybe tell him you like him and see if he likes you back. If he does, maybe he will ask u out!
Old 05-22-2008, 07:23 PM   #4

cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!cookiemonster96 is not just visiting!

WHat is weird about it? It shows that you are strong.
cookiemonster96 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 07:46 PM   #5
wifan

Try letting one of his friends (that you know well) ask him for you (like asking the guy if he likes you or not).
Old 05-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #6
lilponygirl789
funfan101 is on a distinguished road

well, sometimes it doesnt work because a guy wont admit to someone else that he likes you....u will have to do it yourself...unless u don't want to. but my advice, is that you dont wait. u jump in at your first chance. i had a friend who REALLY wanted to ask a guy out, but waited too long and now he is going on the a different school!
Old 05-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #7
I love Gale!
Gifted

bball pinky will become famous soon enough

this is fun i love giving boy advise!

ok so first off before you ask him out does he show any signs that he likes you? i no its kind of hard to tell when a guy likes you so if you need 2 ask someone you know who will give you an honest opnion. then if u still arent sure then flirt a little (it never hurts to flirt) then you might get a response from him or if some how in the world you dont just go and do it! yes i no some boys get a tiny bit weird about a girl asking them out but hey my friends and me do it all the time. and to cover up if they say no say (this is my ever so famous line) yah thats what i thought you would say _____ (put a friends name here) dared me 2 ask you out. most of the time though since the guys at my school no me better they dont fall 4 it but thats mostly cause they no me better than i no me. lol hopes this helps
Old 05-22-2008, 08:58 PM   #8
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

If u have a great opportunity than ask him out. and what bball said it never hurts to flirt. And depending on how well u know him then the way u ask him out it might be different. And if he asks you out don't be afraid of rejection. Cuz I'm sure that there will be another guy come along. I had a crush and I never asked him out, but now I think I should have (even though I'm sure he would have said no to me) but your crush might actually like u back so GO 4 IT! Ask him out!
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 09:03 PM   #9
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

ok,
in August of 2007 i met this guy visiting my friend at the KOA. he was a friend of a boy that goes to my school. he was kind of cute and extremlly funny. i just didn't realize at the time that i liked him. then once school started, i realized it in like oct. i think. i just acted myself. we were both in a musical together, so during practice we would both kinda flirt with each other (since sep. i had heard rumors that he liked me) and yeah. in march, we started going to the same youth group. one night, he asked me to skate with him, hand in hand. since then, we have been "going out" using the junior high language. a month ago, we did some thing as a grade, and we hugged each other in love. and i still act like myself though all that. That boy was Colby B. (not that any of you would know him). so if you want a story like mine, this is what you should do
act yourself.
flirt a little.
look for signs that he likes you.
start a conversation. it never hurts.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 05-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #10
i have 37

catlovergirl will become famous soon enough

I told noah i liked him & he told me he liked me back (what a lie) & then we went out but he was using me & this time when im typing this im not crying bcus i know i deserve better & if it comes down 2 it i could do better than him
catlovergirl is offline Female
Closed