Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 06:42 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: The Book List: Readers Welcome!

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
Oh, I need to read P.S I Loath You, too!

And . . . Some that I just bought but I'm not really too exited about. Also, I will be buying more! I ran out of room on my bookshelf, though so I am looking to get a new one. (I like my old one!) Also, the next book to the Pretty Little Liars series and the Private series. (I don't think they're out yet but the Pretty Little Liars series has 5 books so far and the Private series has like 10 (and I have them all)) Plus the A-List series (I think that's what it's called) because I bought the 2nd one and want to read it.
I want to read the A-List series as well. Wow, my list is going to get very long!

View Post Originally Posted by palmisland
I have too many books. To give you a mental picture of what I mean- I have 3 bookshelves. Each one has 2 shelves on it that have books . Each shelf in a shelf has 2 rows of books. Confusing isn't it
Same here! I have two in my room, each with two shelves, and we have to stack them on top of each other to fit. In the middle floor, we have one of my books, which is full too. We are stacking them on top of each other and on the top of the bookshelf too. We also have a shelf for reference books and another bookshelf in the basement of old kids books that's almost filled. I'm an obsessive reader!
Which is surprising because my dad doesn't read at all. 2 years ago, he read one book the whole year; this one and the last- none.

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
I like the Warriors series if anyones read those, also, I'm reading Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens right now!
I'm trying to find room on my list to start the first one. I bought it, and have been waiting for a while now.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #32
I got a kinzclip

Almonds222 will become famous soon enough

have you read Twilight? I read it in three days! It was awesome!
Almonds222 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 07:12 PM   #33

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

I read the whole series. They're great. I'm on Team Jacob.

Love your avvie!

-Pugs
Old 05-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #34

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I've read the Warriors books, every one so far. I'm waiting for the next new series, Omen of the Stars. I reccommend them if you love to read and are good at reading. You HAVE to read them in order or it gets very confusing, though!
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 07:45 PM   #35

Cool! I'll remember that; thanks.

-Pugs
Old 05-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #36
Annna10

Annna10 is on a distinguished road

O yea! The age range for 13 reasons why is at least 12 or older.
But read it! I couldn't speak after I read it. AMAZING!!!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:51 PM   #37
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by coolcat528
Okay here is my list:

1. Harry Potter
2. Twilight
3. Peter and the Starcatchers
4. The City of Ember
5. The Secret Garden
6. All Beverly Cleary Books (Ramona and Beezus; Socks; Muggy Maggie; etc.)
7. Ginger Pye/Pumpkin Pye
8. Warriors
9. Uglies
10. All Roald Dahl Books (The BFG; Matilda; The Magic Finger; Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; etc.)

Btw, these are in no particular order. :-)
Harry Potter and Twilight are both very good books, and the secret garden is awesome. I read it all the time and never once have gotten tired of it. It fails to bore me.

I want to read...

tuck everlasting
olver twist
great expectations
clique summer collection
all shel silverstein poem books
the invention of hugo cabret [by the way, AWESOME book, pugs]
sender unknown [this is the best book ever, I think I'll start it now.]
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #38
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Default Re: The Book List: What's On Yours?

View Post Originally Posted by chatterbox4eva39
I want to finish reading Extras, by Scott Westerfeld, right now

The UGLIES series is excellent.
Yes, they are! More people should read them!

All of these books people are listing are AWESOME! Thanks!
Seahorse is offline Female
Closed