Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Talking The Book List: Readers Welcome!

Hi, everyone! I hope you're like me and have so many books that you want to read, you can't keep track. Or maybe you don't know of any good books to read next. Post here, or just read others lists and find the books for you. If you want, you can include a discription of the book too, but that's just optional.

Pugs' Book List (of books I want to read):

1. The Clique: P.S. I Loathe You
2. Deep Down Popular
3. Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie
4. Rules
5. Invention of Hugo Cabret
6. Inkheart
7. If You're Reading This, It's Too Late
8. Lucky
9. Molly Moon's Incredible Book of Hypnotism (reading it for the 2nd or 3rd time!)
10. The first Warriors book

I'll be adding more soon, and crossing off books when I finished them. I'll add a smile () if I liked it or a frown () if I didn't.

Talk about why you like some books, and why you didn't. Do you love books with romance? Hate books with elves?

Talk with fellow WI members about books, books, and more books. Have fun, and relax.

Have fun posting your lists! You can ask me about any books, authors, etc. on my list.

-Pugs

Last edited by PugsRock; 05-18-2009 at 06:43 PM..
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
peppergirl11

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: The Book List: What's On Yours?

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
Hi, everyone! I hope you're like me and have so many books that you want to read, you can't keep track. Or maybe you don't know of any good books to read next. Post here, or just read others lists and find the books for you. If you want, you can include a discription of the book too, but that's just optional.

Pugs' Book List (of books I want to read):

1. The Clique: P.S. I Loathe You
2. Deep Down Popular
3. Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie
4. Rules
5. Invention of Hugo Cabret
6. Inkheart
7. If You're Reading This, It's Too Late

I'll be adding more soon, and crossing off books when I finished them. I'll add a smile () if I liked it or a frown () if I didn't.

Have fun posting your lists! You can ask me about any books, authors, etc. on my list.

-Pugs
What are the Clique books about?. . . i`v heard of them before, just never read them. . .
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #3

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

They are about a group of popular girls in New York, and the struggles they have when a new girl with no style comes and has to stay with the alpha. The plot obviously changes from time to time, but that's what the first book is about. They're very good. I suggested it to my friend and she read the first book in less than 2 days.

-Pugs
Old 05-13-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
peppergirl11

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by PugsRock
They are about a group of popular girls in New York, and the struggles they have when a new girl with no style comes and has to stay with the alpha. The plot obviously changes from time to time, but that's what the first book is about. They're very good. I suggested it to my friend and she read the first book in less than 2 days.

-Pugs
oooh. sounds good!. i think i might buy it next time i go to a book store. . .
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #5

I hope you like it. If you like school dramas and stories about a girl/group of girls, you should enjoy this.

-Pugs
Old 05-13-2009, 11:36 PM   #6

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

I want to re read.....
Little Women
Little Men
Jo's Boys
and I'm reading Anne of green gables again.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 05:56 AM   #7
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

I want to finish reading Extras, by Scott Westerfeld, right now

The UGLIES series is excellent.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:47 AM   #8
SasuSaku <3

SasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to beholdSasuSaku14 is a splendid one to behold

I want to read Miles to Go, but I ran out of time and it has to go back to my library tomorrow. XP
SasuSaku14 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 10:22 AM   #9

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by cookie_monster2
I want to re read.....
Little Women
Little Men
Jo's Boys
and I'm reading Anne of green gables again.

omg those books are all amazing! have you read Eight Cousins and Rose in Bloom

hmmm I don't know what books I want to to read next I am currently reading Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott. my mom wants me to read the Elsie books

Last edited by opossumgirl; 05-14-2009 at 10:22 AM..
opossumgirl is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #10

nemapuppyluv is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by opossumgirl
omg those books are all amazing! have you read Eight Cousins and Rose in Bloom

hmmm I don't know what books I want to to read next I am currently reading Rose in Bloom by Louisa May Alcott. my mom wants me to read the Elsie books
The Elsie books are really good, I haven't finished them all because I stopped for a while, and then forgot what was going on haha but you have to read them all in order. I tried reading one out of order, and I got soooo confused!

And I would definitely reccomend the warriors books by erin hunter. they are a bit of an easy read (for me, at least) but they're really good but read then in order!!! otherwise, it gets reaaaaaally confusing
Closed