Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
I dont Play
Webkinz :)

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

Default BIG BIG BIG ISSUE!!!

Within a week i am going on a trip with with my school for a week. well 7 nights! Anyways, i am in a group of four people. we all used to be best friends....not anymore. Unfortunately we have to do EVERTHING together. stay in the same hotels, share beds, share bathrooms, sit on the plane for 6 hours, bus rides, tours, etc..
3 of us all get along and all really like eachother but we all dislike Kathryn (not her real name).
Kathryn has stolen one of my friends wallet consisting of 20 dollars and tons of gift cards. and she refused to give it back. She has ditched all of us. spread rumors. caused drama. and she always talks about how beautiful she is and how she is just so cool...that wouldn't bug me so much if she really was beautiful and popular but she inst....so that's annoying. Anyways, she has endlessly tried to put us down, make us mad, and ruin our lives. Unforunetly we are stuck with her in our room. She HATES us we cant stand her! she is the type that would purposely cause a problem by doing something like turning us against each other or steeling something. if we even get into a small fight we have to pay 2,000 dollars and get sent home! we cant switch rooms or do anything about it cause its way to close to the trip! we warned our chaperon about her but......that wont stop her. I dont want her and her family on my bad side because they are a scary and kinda a violent family!! AHHH!!! i dont know what to do!!!
if she does something to us our whole group gets sent home. weird rule?? i dont understand why but thats what going to happen!
we used to be best friends
breaking dawn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #2

babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds
babykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no boundsbabykittyricky knows no bounds

Default Re: BIG BIG BIG ISSUE!!!

Ooh that really *****. My suggestion is to try to be as nice as possible to her, and talk to her as little as possible. What i mean is don't try to start a conversation, cause it will probably just turn to trouble. I hope my advice helped!
babykittyricky is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
I dont Play

breaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud ofbreaking dawn has much to be proud of

thanks thats what i think i am going to do but i just want to see if anyone has any other ideas...i have been wating for this trip my whole life!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:07 PM   #4
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Kinda violent family? Oic.

Just try to be nice, and be really careful with your things. If you have cash, hiding it in your bra might actually be a good idea. & I'd actually reccomend that you wouldn't take your iPod or something else small and expensive. Also, try to look out for the other two girls, but without being too obnouxious about it.

Have fun on your trip!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
I dont Play

thanks! haha love the idea about the money....i have to bring a lot though for a weeks worth of food and activities! i hope i can fit it! its just going to be awkward and she is going to get so angry!!!
Old 03-29-2011, 09:11 PM   #6

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

If you must take an Ipod or laptop, hide it. Also, make sure that you tell someone about your ex-friend taking money.
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Hide anything valuable (Ipods, laptops, money) in a safe place in your suitcase. If you can, get a lock for your bags and suitcase and everything.
If she takes something of yours or your friend's, say somehting like "I know you took my [item], now please give it back. If you don't, I'll tell [chaperone name] and we'll all get sent home." If she refuses, start walking towards to door (Or pick up your phone, or however you contact the chaperone) and act like you're about to tell.
Or, you could tell on the last day. So then how much of the trip will you miss, five minutes?

And remember, she's probably not very comfortable with this either. Try to be nice to her.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #8

Ladybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talent

I have a friend like that! You should talk to a staff member about it.
I would be super nice to her, and if she continues to be mean, you should definitely tell an adult.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:35 PM   #9
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff
iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff

...are you sure you can't get rooms switched? Take a stab at it. It wouldn't hurt to try and ask.

But if you are stuck with her, just try and be nice to her like others said. Don't strike up deep conversations-that may cause trouble, so keep it at small talk. And keep your valuable items in a safe place (in your pocket or something would be the best choice).

Good luck! Don't spend half the trip dwelling on this problem. Just have fun with your other two friends!

-Lizzie
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 10:24 PM   #10
I dont Play

thanks for all the advice. ill have to tell the others!
Closed

Tags
james is mangarine