Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 01:38 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Bet you didn't know........*you'll probably never know if you don't click either!*

Woah. It would be really scary if that happened. o:

By the way, Wheres Kentucky?

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
I agree.
LOL.
I hope something cool like that happens! (:

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
Lol i kinda hope that happens
It'd be eneterertaining xD
You shouldnt say "I hope that happens" or something because that could offend people. It wouldn't be eneterertaing, it would be scary.

View Post Originally Posted by cheekybernard
i live in kentucky and i don't wanna be wipped off the map!
I live in Manitoba and I dont want to see something be wiped off the map either. o:
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #32
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Smile Re: Bet you didn't know........*you'll probably never know if you don't click either!*

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja

You shouldnt say "I hope that happens" or something because that could offend people. It wouldn't be eneterertaing, it would be scary.

I live in Manitoba and I dont want to see something be wiped off the map either. o:
Thank you for telling people to stop,cause it isn't funny if we are wipped off the map I hope nobody is.

View Post Originally Posted by lucky4me243
I can't believe people are saying "I hope this happens!" That's just rude!

Anyways, thanks for sharing this with us. I live in Illinois and that's kinda of close to Kentucky and I hope this never happens again.
It's nice to know these things for future reference though.
I doubt it will happen again though. (:
yeah,I hope it doesn't happen

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja

Kentucky is the red spot on this map:Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by webkinzro; 12-13-2009 at 02:02 PM..
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #33
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

Unhappy Re: Bet you didn't know........*you'll probably never know if you don't click either!*

I agree.
LOL.
please don't do this ↑ people it makes me and webkinzro think u want to destroy our home
thats not cool
cheekybernard is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #34
Did you know I am a
Gifted

Pandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledgePandagirl82 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Bet you didn't know........*you'll probably never know if you don't click either!*

It might not happen though again. I kinda don't get it though.
Pandagirl82 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #35
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

I my state ( Not telling what it is) gets VERY, and I mean VERY, mild earthquakes every time the whole US gets earthquakes. Why are they mild? You can feel the ground shaking a little bit if you stand in one spot.

Thinking about nartural disasters ( Like earthquakes, that caldera stuff, volcanos, tsunamis, tornados, hurracanes, forest fires, floods, stuff like that) freaks me out! I live in the midwest, but thank God not in Tornado Alley!

I agree.
LOL.
RexfordButchBD, that is SO mean! It is NOT cool, it is NOT entertaining, and it is NOT awesome!
Do you understand that stuff like earthquakes are DANGEROUS??????????? Do you get our point? DO YOU?! DO YOU?! ( Sorry I'm losing my temper, but that was SO mean what RexfordButchBD said)

Last edited by achapkid; 12-13-2009 at 07:25 PM.. Reason: Quote
achapkid is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 07:31 PM   #36
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i heard about the river flowing backwards before but... how is it possible it would wipe u guys off the map? it would still be there.... just destroyed they also say that yellowstone national park is about to erupt (the whole park is in the middle of the crater of a super volcano). when it blows it's top, it'll wipe out an area reaching to New York. but they doon't know if or when that'll happen. sigh, earth is such a dangerous place to live on. i hope everything works out for you. in Florida, we have hurricanes, but earthquakes just freak me out!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 09:48 PM   #37

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by rockstar9527
i heard about the river flowing backwards before but... how is it possible it would wipe u guys off the map? it would still be there.... just destroyed they also say that yellowstone national park is about to erupt (the whole park is in the middle of the crater of a super volcano). when it blows it's top, it'll wipe out an area reaching to New York. but they doon't know if or when that'll happen. sigh, earth is such a dangerous place to live on. i hope everything works out for you. in Florida, we have hurricanes, but earthquakes just freak me out!
To new york?!?!?!?!?! I live in Manitoba, thats kind of close to new york. o:
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 12-13-2009, 09:53 PM   #38
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible
JacksMom challenges the impossibleJacksMom challenges the impossible

I'm going to close this thread now. It was an interesting discussion, but it's not appropriate to talk about people's homes as being unsafe, or disasters as being cool.

Thanks for understanding, everyone!
JacksMom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a cat lover stopped by, cheeky :], cheese!, interesting, nananananana batman, puppyloves wuz here, redstar55wuzhere