Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Red face Bet you didn't know........*you'll probably never know if you don't click either!*

In school we are studying fossils and we were talking about earthquakes make mountains flat......and Kentucky had the strongest earthquake......here's the story.......

Kentucky had the strongest earthquake years and years ago...it was sooooo strong,Kentucky's earthquakes only reach up to 0.2 on the scale.......but we once had a bad earthquake......it was so strong that it......shook the liberty bell in Maine......shook houses in New Mexico.....it flattened all the mountains down to hills in one earthquake.And this is the most amazing part of it.....the huge Mississippi river....yes the huge Mississippi River flowed backwards for seconds......it is proven through Science!There are 2 hills that are flipped over on there side on top each other now the earthquake was so strong!
If we have another earthquake like this it will shake the whole U.S.A and outside the U.S.A it will completely wipe us off the map....once them 2 mountains fall that's on there side on top each other...and the strenth of the earthquake it will shake Kentucky so bad that it will wipe it off the map!
please click the spoiler before you comment ↓

Spoiler: show
Please don't say I hope that happens or I hope that happens cause it would be cool cause Kentucky is my home and it feels like you want my home to be destroyed (you are allowed to say like Kentucky but not your city)

Click here for the reason ↓
Spoiler: show

People are saying I hope that happens and to people who live in Kentucky it really makes them think they want to destroy there home.....so don't post like that K?It made me warn people by putting this up here,it made me think you wanted to destroy my home!It wouldn't be cool at all,it would be sad!

--webkinzro

Last edited by webkinzro; 12-13-2009 at 12:42 AM.. Reason: warning people not to post a phrase....or else I may take action!
webkinzro is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #2

sweetie228 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Bet you didn't know........*you'll probably never know if you don't click either!*

That is scary!
sweetie228 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Bet you didn't know........*you'll probably never know if you don't click either!*

Really? That's kinda weird... lol.
Livi is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 12:30 AM   #4
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up
Catlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed upCatlover200710 has been beamed up

Wow! I never knew that! That's really interesting.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 01:33 AM   #5
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Lol i kinda hope that happens
It'd be eneterertaining xD
minimaid is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 09:18 AM   #6
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Angry Re: Bet you didn't know........*you'll probably never know if you don't click either!*

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
Lol i kinda hope that happens
It'd be eneterertaining xD
I don't......I live Kentucky
(your allowed to say like Kentucky unless you don't say the street or address)

Last edited by webkinzro; 12-12-2009 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: fixing typo's
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #7
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

That sends chills through my spine.....
popchick772009 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #8
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I had no idea. I hope that doesn't happen to you guys again!
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #9
no day but today
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait
pinkbab89 is worth the waitpinkbab89 is worth the wait

That is scaaary. Me glad I don't live in Kentucky!
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
puppyloves

Cool story thanx for sharing!
Closed

Tags
a cat lover stopped by, cheeky :], cheese!, interesting, nananananana batman, puppyloves wuz here, redstar55wuzhere