Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #11
Call me Nathy.
Webkinz :)

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Best Wii Game?

Skyward Swo- Oh, never mind... You don't like Zelda... *sad face* Lol. But really, the motion controls on that game are the best motion controls I have ever experienced on a Wii. It's by far the best game I've ever played on a Wii. Even though you're not into the series, I still recommend it. It never hurts to try something new, ya know?

Sorry I wasn't very helpful. I don't play a lot of games on the Wii.
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2012, 01:09 PM   #12
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

PAPER MARIO OMG
OR MARIO 64 OMG
OR T^T

all the good ones are more points lol.
i say it'd be worth your while getting those extra points just cuz
i don't know the prices of any of the games exactly so i can't really help

i know super mario bros is 500 though
Old 06-22-2012, 02:56 PM   #13
I'm bringin' SC back

SuperChihuahua has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
If I already have the actual Mario Kart game,
would Mario Kart 64 be worth it?
Of course. All the Mario Kart games are awesome. And a lot of people say that Mario Kart 64 was the best.
SuperChihuahua is offline Female
Old 06-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #14
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Mario Kart 64 is amazing XD
Paper Mario is good, too. I'm not familiar with the Wii Shop, but perhaps Super Smash Bros? That's a great game
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2012, 05:17 PM   #15
Hades' Underwear

twinpink8 is sweet stuff
twinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stufftwinpink8 is sweet stuff

Can you get Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games?

It's really fin,and it has over 50 Olympic themed events to play!It has London Party in it,which is where you try and collect the most stickers until you finish you book.It's really fun to play!
twinpink8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pokemans