Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2011, 02:02 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Best Fwend

This is going to sound SO corny, but my best friend is my husband. We have a lot of favorite memories, but one of them is the time we went horseback riding. He had never been on a horse, and they brought out this huge monster draft horse for him to ride. LOL Sparing you the details, it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. My poor husband couldn't walk very well for a few days.

Last edited by Desty; 04-14-2011 at 02:04 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #22
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff
iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Best Fwend

My best friend on WI is Kyra (lil_horse_lover). If you want good memories, read our VM conversations. There's plenty of good times there.

My best friend in real life is a girl named Stephanie. We've been best friends since the 5th grade, and she's my second BFF (I had another one in elementary school). Seriously, we've made so many memories that it would take eons for me to list them all. The reason I know she's my BFF is that even though we fight and get angry at each other sometimes, we always come back to school the next day instantly apologizing. We just get each other, and we're so different yet still alike.

And then there's my little brother...don't even get me started.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #23
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

My Best Friend is amazing, and she's actually on the board. (maryallen) And she and I have many memories.

One of my favorites was during the summer, whenever we were bored or sad or something, we would ask our parents to take us to the pool. And I loved going there with her.

But my all time fav was just 2 months ago. I was all happy that day, but when I came home, there was a 'For Sale' sign in front of my house. She sat on her step crying for hours. Well I told her I would never replace her with anybody else. She told me the same. She emails me everyday, and I'm going to see her this spring break. (:
emscales is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 07:46 PM   #24
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

All my friends stopped talking to me.

But there were lots of fun times when they existed though.
minimaid is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 06:03 PM   #25
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Best Friend

View Post Originally Posted by gymnastics519
The closest best friend I had was probably from kindergarden all the way to grade 6. We called each other every night, and had sleepovers every weekend. We would share secrets, and keep secrets. She was truly my bestest friend I could have ever had..she was always there for me, as I was always there for her. Unfortunately, I cannot just pick one memory, for all of them have been the best.
What makes me upset, is that now we have parted our ways, and we hardly even talk to eachother anymore...I don't even see her that much. We have P.E together, but we basicaly just pretend that we don't even know eachother...it's hard to think back all those memorable years ago to think we were the bestest of friends, who shared everything. And now our friendship is gone. Vanished. :/

i also had a friend, i knew her from 3rd till 6th grade but then in 6th grade she changed. she used to like googles and webkinz and animals and stuff like me, she lived on a farm, and we had SO many fin times. now she acts extremly grown up and... yeah but some memories with her were when we went to halmark in 5th grade on the first day blue googles came out we were so excited that day. she also had a little creek by her house that we would make a ton of paper boats and sail them down the creek. it was really really fun cause the creek was in the middle of the woods in the back of her house and it was on her property so nobody else ever went there. also once in winter we were sliding around on the frozen creek and we heart gun shots, and then we remembered it was open season! so we ran back to the house and her mom was really mad at us for not telling her we were going into the woods.
in my backyard, there was a golf course and we would bring our pink googles to the gold course with us and look for peoples lost gold balls. that was really really fun. then near the end of the grade i moved to minnesota. and now we sort of forgot eachother
once we went to go visit our friends from wisconsin last summer, and my googles was in the car and when she saw it she said "you still have that?!"
i was sad
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #26
Got your bunny!

Pollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant future

haha my best friend is over right now too,shes spending the night too :3 we havee too many memories to name,[:
Pollen3 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2011, 10:43 AM   #27

RandomRain(: is just really niceRandomRain(: is just really nice

Me and my BFF have known each other since we were born. We had this really corny belief we knew each other up in heaven (: We've known each other forever because our moms are best friends. We consider each other sisters. Our families are alike, our likes are alike. We love singing, and acting, and being crazy... We've had SO many fun memories- a recent one was when we went to this amusement park thing. There were some serious dangerously cool rides. We went on one that ran in a circle super fast, we were screaming when it started! We got on one that took you side to side, and we could hardly breath. We went on one that had a lot of gravity, and one that literally flipped you, which was the scariest, and we talked about how proud we were all day. xD I can remember the times my BFF and I would make acting skits, and come up with random songs out nowhere, like a musical. We will always be BFF's, forever. (:
RandomRain(: is offline Female
Closed

Tags
james is mangarine