Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #1
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

Question Back to school outfit?

Ok here's the tops I'm wearing on the first day of school

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

But what bottoms should I wear? I was thinking either jeans, capris, or a denim skirt, but I was wondering what you thought. Also can you show the picture and where you found it.

And also if you have any accessories or shoes you want to show me, or have hair or makeup times, that would be awesome.
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 11:42 AM   #2
♥Clarinet 4♥
Webkinz :)

kaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledgekaelenbalen flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Back to school outfit?

I think jeans would look cute with that. It is a longer shirt so I probably wouldn't go with a skirt or shorts. Maybe a darker jean. And shoes, I'd maybe get a patterned flatts. Maybe black or white would match but you should get patterned flatts. And just accessorize with your favorite necklaces and bracelets.
kaelenbalen is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 11:44 AM   #3

MRod6 has a spectacular aura about

I was thinking everything that kalelenbalen said!
MRod6 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #4
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeans, I think, would look the best!
Thats a cute outfit!
Polkadot101
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
OMG is that a

terrior29 has a spectacular aura about

Arrow Re: Back to school outfit?

Hey KuteKinz! Try these capris. They're from Aeropostale and are on sale for $20.00 or try these jeans that are $39.50 from Aeropostale. Then there are these flip flops from Aeropostale that are $15.00. And the necklace from Aeropostale at $15.50. Hope this helps!
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by terrior29; 08-03-2009 at 12:46 PM..
Old 08-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #6
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks everyone! I haven't decided yet though.
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Closed