Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #11
✐Writer✐
Webkinz :)

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

Default Re: Back to School?

*lightbulb*

I have been doing this for years, during the summer I always call a couple of friends and invite them over. If I know they play the same sport I do, we will always practice and play.
Like volleyball starts 2 weeks after I go back to school, so we will practice volleyball and get ready for the season.

Same thing as training and getting in shape basically....: )
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 10:40 PM   #12
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Cool thread, personally I love back to school. I don't start until September but I am already excited!!! I really really want to see my schedule!! But I won't get it for like over a month.
One thing that I need to remember to do is bring snacks xD. I feel like I am definitely too old for "snack time" but I need it! Last year, I had the last lunch and I would start getting hungry during second block! It usually wouldn't be too bad. But it is really embarrassing if your stomach is growling in the middle of class! If you have a teacher that won't let you eat snacks in class, make sure you bring something that you can easily sneak, like not really loud chips. Or eat between classes (that could be trouble too though). Hopefully I will find some good healthy snacks... or maybe I will get first lunch!
Another thing I will try to do this year is get more sleep. Sleep is so important. Last year I wasn't able to sleep until like 1 am, then I had to get up at 6 am. During the first semester I had history right before lunch and I was so hungry and so tired. We would watch a ton of movies in that class and I would always fall asleep. It was kind of embarassing. I was so used to falling sleep in that unit that one day my teacher actually was lecturing and I fell asleep, and I missed out on a ton of information. The last semester I had study hall first block so I had no motivation to get up and go to school in the morning because really I didn't need to be there. And every afternoon I would need to nap because I was so tired. And so of course that messed up my sleep even further. I still did well last year but I do not think that anyone can maintain their grades and their health if they aren't getting enough sleep.
I would say always keep extra clothes too. My school is a mix of super hot and super cold. So wear layers and keep like a sweatshirt in a locker or something. Or it is good to be able to change if you spill something... And as a girl I have had so many pants problems over the years... really embarassing...
I wouldn't worry about the first day of school. I've never run into any problems. The first day sometimes seems really stupid because either you do little activities or you just listen to the teacher go on and on. But you hsould still take it seriously and try to make a good impression. Try to meet up with a friend in the morning or go to school with one and that will sometimes help if you are nervous especially if you are in a new school. (Also if you are, try to map out the school beforehand, like visit a week earlier, if possible) On the first day teachers won't really care if you get too lost anyways. If you are the youngest in the school, don't worry either, the older kids might try to intimidate youthe first week but they actually will leave you alone most of the time...

Sorry this is so long, I don't even feel like these are tips, this is like me rambling about my experiences hahaha
paws is offline Female
Old 07-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #13

mitfy has disabled reputation

All hail the school master.
mitfy is offline Female
Old 07-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #14
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Nice thread!. I don't have any ideas or tips right now.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #15
BeachGirl101 has disabled reputation

Well, my advice would be to always keep some sort of planner with you, be it a large, glitter-covered, spiral notebook, or the bargain pack of sticky-pages that you bought at a dollar store. I have missed countless events because I didn't record them in my planner. Listen to your teachers & record dates of the events that you'll be attending. This will keep you organized & punctual! ^^
Old 07-22-2012, 04:18 PM   #16

cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine
cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine

Great thread!
Im going back in two weeks, so this really helped
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #17
<333

bluedogfrog has accomplished something fantabulous
bluedogfrog has accomplished something fantabulousbluedogfrog has accomplished something fantabulousbluedogfrog has accomplished something fantabulousbluedogfrog has accomplished something fantabulousbluedogfrog has accomplished something fantabulousbluedogfrog has accomplished something fantabulousbluedogfrog has accomplished something fantabulous

Wow this is such an awesome thread! Thanks for making it (: I think it will help me or at least give me some ideas for starting school! I'll keep checking back in as summer goes on.
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #18

Ladybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talentLadybugheart has lots of talent

Awesome thread! Thanks for taking the time to make it. ^^
Old 07-23-2012, 08:26 PM   #19

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Wonderful guide! I'm adding it to my subscriptions.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2012, 09:18 PM   #20
ymcmb<3

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

I got my supplies like 3 weeks ago & I start August 16th. I'm so obsessed with school supplies it's not even funny. I get my schedule in 7 days.
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
._., a blue-dog-frog was here, ayo whaddup kris, dj malik, i love my webbies! <3, i will go the distance, pokemans, soa, twloha, ♥wenjun waz here♥