Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 09:57 AM   #1
Forlock
Webkinz :)

forlock will become famous soon enough

Default Baby Robin! Really cute! REAL PICS!!!

Hey every one. i'm not really known here on the open mike section. (mostly rp ing) but i didn't know where elso to post this. I found a baby robing on the street a few days ago. He can't fly, and there are loose cats in the neighbour hood that might harm him. So...we caught him (or her) and brought him to our house. Now he's in a cardboard box. We're trying our best to keep him alive. Please have him in your prayers, and make sure to wish us just a little luck to keep to tiny body going. I love him to pieces and would be devistated if we ever lost his soul. Thank you.

Here are some pics. (sorry. my camera is not that good)
Click the image to open in full size.
his wing is NOT broken. He's just stretching.

this one's really blurry. you can see he poops alot.

Not that great. notice he's always up against a wal??

in another corner........

Aaaand...that's my budgie. He's camera shy. Can you spot him.
(hint, he's greenish.)

Well, I really hope you enjoyed those pics. Please pray that he'll survive, and keep you eyes peeled for more pictures.

God Bless Yall
-forlock

P.S. To all you animal lovers, this is NOT animal abuse. I actually saved him. His parents were not feeding him, and we have loose cats all around the place. It's really a good thing we took him in. If he survives, in about a month we'll take him to a wild bird care facility.

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 06-27-2008 at 10:34 PM.. Reason: red ink changed.
forlock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 09:58 AM   #2
[xo]starburst

Default Re: Baby Robin! Really cute! REAL PICS!!!

He is so cute!

I really hope he survives!

Good Luck!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 10:06 AM   #3

*Fabulous* is on a distinguished road

I would look it up on the internet or call a bird sancurary thats what i did once
Old 06-26-2008, 10:13 AM   #4
new webkinz

use drop tube go to get cat drop looking in pet store with cat like drop tube use water cold you have to tore bug give bird
Old 06-26-2008, 10:27 AM   #5
You can call me Meg
Gift Guru

147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all147<3 is a name known to all

aw that so cute

its also really nice your doing that my cuz's found a turtle and took care of it after a month or 2 they set it free in a pond cuz before when they found it something was wrong with it i forgot what though
147<3 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #6
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

aww he/she is so cute

iit kinda reminds me of what i did a few days ago a saved a momma bird but her leg was broken she got caught in a tree branch
webkizzle is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:26 AM   #7
poo921

madkinzcash will become famous soon enough

You should wait until he or she can fly then take it to the W.B.C.F. because in like a week they can fly.
madkinzcash is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:40 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Beagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud of

awww so cute i hope he survives!
Beagle00cc is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 11:57 AM   #9
No questions im not
Gifted

flow484 is just really niceflow484 is just really nice

hes SUPER cute!!!!!!!!
flow484 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #10
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

awwww its so cute, check out some of my random pics they r in this section they r really cool!
brownpig is offline Female
Closed