Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #11
STRIDERCREST
Webkinz :)

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

Default Re: Awkward moments XD

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
- I help out at the AWANA T'n'T program at the church my sister does AWANA at, and last year, I was running the computer, so I ended up learning everyone's names. Well, during games, some of the clubbers' families had come in to watch while they waited for it to be time to pick their kids up. There was a Cubbie (really little kid) who I recognized as being someone's sister, so I said "Hi, aren't you ___'s sister?" She said she was, and asked if I was in T'n'T. I said that I help in T'n'T, and then she asked how old I was. I told her I was a teenager. She looked at me and then she said "Wow. You're old." (The actual conversation might've been slightly different, but it was pretty much along those lines.)
- One morning, my mom and dad had both gone out, leaving me at home with my younger sister. She was still asleep, and I was on the computer. Well, before either of them get back, she came down and looked around for our parents. When she didn't find them, she came over to me and asked where they were. I told her, and she then said "They left me alone?" Never mind the fact that she was talking to me.
i wonder who she thought she was talking to..... 0_o
purpleowls is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #12
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by purpleowls
i wonder who she thought she was talking to..... 0_o
I have no idea. I'm not even sure if I want to know.
ElfLover is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 04:05 PM   #13
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Hmm.....Too many of those. xD

Well this guy who's my stalker uh, slightly clingy "friend" C had (still has...?) this major crush on me, so things were always awkward, because I can't stand him, even as just a friend. So let's just say avoiding him was almost impossible, since he would literally follow me everywhere if we happened to be in the same place.

We used to take swimming lessons in the same building, and I completed all mine, so I'd just go to watch my sister swim, and my friends who weren't done theirs would come chat with me after theirs. C would do his lesson, and RUN upstairs to come sit with me. (this is no exaggeration, he got dressed so fast. ) So me and my guyfriend had this seating arrangement we'd do every time, because I couldn't stand it when he sat beside me. I'd sit next to the wall, with my guyfriend on my other side. So when C came up, he'd have to sit next to my guyfriend.

The thing was, my other guyfriend came up, so I'd just move over so he could sit between me and the wall. One day C watched me move over. "Why don't you ever move for me?" I just sort of mumbled something and changed the subject. I heard Woody from Suite Life go "awkward" in my head.

That, and he would go to shake my hand every time we said goodbye and pull me into a hug. I always try and resist but he has an iron grip!
Old 02-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #14
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

uh, the only awkward thing that happened to me in a store was i was listening to a song in my head (i didn't have headphones on or anything), and i randomly broke out dancing. and some guy that was working there stopped what he was doing and sat there and stared at me. so then i realized he was watching me and i stopped dancing and stared back, then he just said "i like your hat" and walked off..
yeah.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:24 PM   #15
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Ok, I can think of a few

1. I was at my brother's school picking up my brother, and while he was getting his stuff, a little kid came up to me and said, "Are you Andrew's mommy?" I was like, "No, I'm his sister" And he looked at me and said, "Are you sure? How old are you?" And I told him my age, and he goes, "Oh, you look old though"
It was pretty funny, actually.

2. I was video-chatting with a few of my friends pretty late on a weekend, and my brother came into my room and laid down by me. It scared the chizz outta me, and of course, my friends thought it was just hilarious

3. I had had a really bad day, where nothing had gone right. I came home and when my mom left, I thought I was alone and started shouting bad words and having a huge mental breakdown, when my mom walked in because she forgot her keys..

I'm sure I'll think of more later lol, but those have to be the most recent/best xD
EDIT:
I thought of another!
We were out to dinner, and being pretty tiny at the time, I was looking around while my dad paid the bill. I turned to look at the toy machines, and when I turned back, I saw a man with the same blue jeans, and thought he was my dad, so I went up and grabbed his leg and asked for a quarter, before realizing that this guy wasn't my dad xD

Last edited by webkinzfan909; 02-15-2012 at 05:30 PM..
Old 02-15-2012, 06:21 PM   #16

dudeisthatatwix is a forum hero
dudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum hero

well i don't think i've had 'awkward' moments
i've had embarrassing moments
dudeisthatatwix is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 06:48 PM   #17
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

One time I thought I saw one of my old friends at a garage sale so I ran up to her while making a squeal sound and hugged her. It was actually a short, full-grown woman who I didn't even know. I just sloooowwwly walked away.
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #18
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

In fourth grade I had a male teacher and I wasn;t used to male teachers because I always had girl teachers so I was still getting used to saying Mr_____ instead of Mrs.____ or Ms.____. But one day I was rey stupid and I called out to him but I said 'HEYYYYY, MRS MOM?' over all the noise in the classroom (It was a party of some sort) But it had suddenly got quiet and everyone stared at me like O_O :O Then of course I was hiding my face and he was like 'heheheh, Uh, I don't look THAT muh like your mom, do I? Which made everyone go into hysteria laughing.

Once when I was like, 3 my dad, mom and I went across the street to check the mail and I saw my dad going back towards our house, and I was getting bored so I followed him and I said 'Yeah, we're just gonna wait for Mom to get back to our house 'cause we don't need all three of us to be getting the mail, right dad? dad? dad? daddy?' (I had an exellent vocab and speech back then) Then as I stood on the sidewalk opposite of the mailbox, I heard laughter so I looked back and it turned out 'dad' was just a dark haired guy with an identical jean jacket and red ballcap on.

On my fourth birthday everyone was singing Happy Birthday to me and I used to LOVE that song, so I joined in and 5 seconds later everyone looked at me like I was a freak, singing Happy Birthday to myself. So I hid under the blanket that was on the grass and refused my cake.

A few years ago my mom, sister, nephew, and I went to this place called Enchanted Forest and Skytrek, Skytrek was a zipline/ obstacle course in the sky thing. So, I needed to go to the bathroom REEEEEEALLY badly so I darted to the bathroom, and just as I was standing up, the door BURST open and this really cute guy my age (It was a single stall thing) was in the doorway and we just kinda stared at eachother for a few seconds then he blushed and ran away. I was soooo embarrassed!

Last edited by violinbeauty; 02-16-2012 at 12:11 AM..
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 02-15-2012, 07:28 PM   #19

doglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to beholddoglover789 is a splendid one to behold

Oh, i have had quite a feww haha. But one time i wuz at my cuzins house around CHristmas time and we were getting our food, and while we were waitin in line, and i wuz getting tired of standing (EDIT) and i leaned back against what i thought wuz my dad, but it wuz actually my cuzins dad (well, i guess you could call him my cuzin haha). But i suppose its akward and embarassing at the same time haha.

-There wuz this other time when i wuz at my great auntand uncle's house and here is what happened ....
Me:*Alone in living room and talking to their dog,Skipper* "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?"
*My little cousin walks in*
Little Cousin: Um, who are you talking to?
Me: Me? Oh, ummm, that was just on the t.v.
Little Cousin: Umm, the t.v.s off.
Me: Oh. Yeah. *Face turns red*
*Little Cousin walks out of room without saying anything*
LOL I guess you could say that wuz somewhat funny, embarassing and awkward at the same time, haha. BUt believe me, there has been a lot more awkward things happen to me ....

Oh! I thought of another one !!
Well, one time my friends and i were walking into the skool from our outdoor recess, and from the back of the head, he looked like my cuzin, so i ran up behind him and shouted, but it wuznt him, and the guy yelled "Don't kill me!!!!!!!" I wuz just like sorry, thought u were someone else. WOrst of all, he wuz a year older than me haha.

Last edited by cbjhockey; 02-21-2012 at 12:00 PM.. Reason: We do not post ages on WI.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:45 PM   #20
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
I have no idea. I'm not even sure if I want to know.
i wouldnt either O_O

View Post Originally Posted by doglover789
Oh, i have had quite a feww haha. But one time i wuz at my cuzins house around CHristmas time and we were getting our food, and while we were waitin in line, and i wuz getting tired of standing (note, i wuz only like, 7 or 8 i thinkk haha) and i leaned back against what i thought wuz my dad, but it wuz actually my cuzins dad (well, i guess you could call him my cuzin haha). But i suppose its akward and embarassing at the same time haha.

-There wuz this other time when i wuz at my great auntand uncle's house and here is what happened ....
Me:*Alone in living room and talking to their dog,Skipper* "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?"
*My little cousin walks in*
Little Cousin: Um, who are you talking to?
Me: Me? Oh, ummm, that was just on the t.v.
Little Cousin: Umm, the t.v.s off.
Me: Oh. Yeah. *Face turns red*
*Little Cousin walks out of room without saying anything*
LOL I guess you could say that wuz somewhat funny, embarassing and awkward at the same time, haha. BUt believe me, there has been a lot more awkward things happen to me ....

Oh! I thought of another one !!
Well, one time my friends and i were walking into the skool from our outdoor recess, and from the back of the head, he looked like my cuzin, so i ran up behind him and shouted, but it wuznt him, and the guy yelled "Don't kill me!!!!!!!" I wuz just like sorry, thought u were someone else. WOrst of all, he wuz a year older than me haha.
lol! at least you were talking to the dog XD
purpleowls is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<3josh hutcherson!, 1 direction infection, alfredxmaddie, alz and allz(:, beatlemania, belarus is awesome!, better together, bradying, do the wiggle, drake rocks, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, i am the grey fox, i like cailou, i love my baby brothers!, jill loves the wiggles, john lennon forever <3 (;, ku ate this tag, love who you are♥, megann, niall horan forever <3, ruby was here x], soa, spain loves wolves, stalker. .____., the tardis stopped here, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, twloha, yomcnugget