Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2016, 02:54 PM   #21
ti.se.ni.fe
Webkinz :)
 
Kopat27's Avatar
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

tamw your sister's friend who's like 6 years older than you makes an unexpected visit and you have to open the door and you basically scream "HI COME IN" in his face and your sister is flustered because unexpected visits and then you're just standing there drinking tea while occasionally nodding and he is flipping his car keys around the entire time and he attempts to leave like 7 times until he is finally gone
Kopat27 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2016, 04:55 PM   #22
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)
 
LabLover2014's Avatar
LabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyond
LabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyond

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

TAMW you throw a water balloon at your bf and he says, "How could you? What did I ever do to deserve this?!"
TAMW your bf has the most adorably confused look on his face
TAMW your parents find out about your bf and they're like oh, okay
TAMW you are so relieved that they didn't kill you
TAMW you're with a group of friends but they all leave and lo and behold your bf wasn't asked to leave so you're in the room alone with him and you're like, umm, hi! (The awkwardness was incredible)
TAMW you name the group of your Spongebob loving cousins: The Feather Friends
TAMW you're trying to come up with more AMs
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2016, 05:31 PM   #23
Webkinz :)
 
shuggylay's Avatar
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible
shuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossibleshuggylay challenges the impossible

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

TAMW your friends beg you to tell them who you're crushing on, and when you finally say, they're like, "Oh. He's disgusting, why would you like him?!"
TAMW your friend and her mom are arguing in Japanese and I'm just like, "Um, oh look, there's a beautiful.. thing... over here! I'm going to go and look at this beautiful thing!"
TAMW you have the weirdest dream with one of your friends in it being super weird and you can't look them in the eye the next day.
TAMW I open a present in a gift bag and pull out a random pair of sunglasses. Only after trying them on and saying how cool they were, my aunt, who gave me the gift, said, "Oh, those are mine. I wonder how those got in there." And she promptly took them back from me.
TAMW your mom comes in your room at 9 PM and you're having a sleepover with your best friend, and she starts freaking out that you're not already asleep.

As you can see, I am a very awkward human being.

Ooh, how about some more?

TAMW you eat like a bajillion pieces of candy and chocolate and then start a group chat with all of your friends. Then you wake up in the morning and just think, "OMG."
TAMW you're belting out the lyrics to your favorite song and at the end, you finally realize your mom was filming you the entire time, probably eagerly awaiting to go home and post the clip on Facebook.
TAMW you're at a party with your friends (and your crush) and your best friend tells a hilarious joke. You proceed to spill your entire drink over yourself because awkwardness, and you have to wear your friend's shirt which is, like, 5 sizes too big while your friend's mom dries your shirt.
TAMW you have the MLP theme song stuck in your head and you screech it at the top of your lungs while you walk down the stairs. Since your front door is right near the bottom of the stairs, and it's a warm day, everyone outside is staring at your house because the front door is wide open.
TAMW some of your best friends hate each other's guts and you're trying to get them to socialize at a party. And then everything explodes b/c they were really holding grudges.
TAMW your best friend starts a game of truth or dare with all my friends and my crush. And then being asked by her if I have a crush on the guy I have a crush on, which she knows I does. Awkwardness ensues. Let's just say my crush already has a gf.
TAMW you tease your little sister for watching Nick Jr. as a teenager, and then she catches you singing along to the Dora theme song.
TAMW you pull an all nighter watching You Tube and your mom comes in your room at 3 AM and screams her head off.

That's only a select few of my awkward moments.

Last edited by shuggylay; 08-02-2016 at 05:31 PM..
shuggylay is offline Female
Old 08-02-2016, 08:35 PM   #24
ti.se.ni.fe
Webkinz :)
 
Kopat27's Avatar
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness
Kopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicnessKopat27 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

tamw you are talking to someone and they keep rambling and you have no idea what they are talking about
Kopat27 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2016, 09:22 PM   #25
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

tamw you hear "yeah they're bringing their dog tomorrow" and get so excited that you kick a table and spill your sister's hot chocolate
this actually happened i love dogs too much
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 08-04-2016, 03:06 PM   #26
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)
 
LabLover2014's Avatar
LabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyond
LabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyond

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

View Post Originally Posted by shuggylay
TAMW your friends beg you to tell them who you're crushing on, and when you finally say, they're like, "Oh. He's disgusting, why would you like him?!"
TAMW your friend and her mom are arguing in Japanese and I'm just like, "Um, oh look, there's a beautiful.. thing... over here! I'm going to go and look at this beautiful thing!"
TAMW you have the weirdest dream with one of your friends in it being super weird and you can't look them in the eye the next day.
TAMW I open a present in a gift bag and pull out a random pair of sunglasses. Only after trying them on and saying how cool they were, my aunt, who gave me the gift, said, "Oh, those are mine. I wonder how those got in there." And she promptly took them back from me.
TAMW your mom comes in your room at 9 PM and you're having a sleepover with your best friend, and she starts freaking out that you're not already asleep.

As you can see, I am a very awkward human being.

Ooh, how about some more?

TAMW you eat like a bajillion pieces of candy and chocolate and then start a group chat with all of your friends. Then you wake up in the morning and just think, "OMG."
TAMW you're belting out the lyrics to your favorite song and at the end, you finally realize your mom was filming you the entire time, probably eagerly awaiting to go home and post the clip on Facebook.
TAMW you're at a party with your friends (and your crush) and your best friend tells a hilarious joke. You proceed to spill your entire drink over yourself because awkwardness, and you have to wear your friend's shirt which is, like, 5 sizes too big while your friend's mom dries your shirt.
TAMW you have the MLP theme song stuck in your head and you screech it at the top of your lungs while you walk down the stairs. Since your front door is right near the bottom of the stairs, and it's a warm day, everyone outside is staring at your house because the front door is wide open.
TAMW some of your best friends hate each other's guts and you're trying to get them to socialize at a party. And then everything explodes b/c they were really holding grudges.
TAMW your best friend starts a game of truth or dare with all my friends and my crush. And then being asked by her if I have a crush on the guy I have a crush on, which she knows I does. Awkwardness ensues. Let's just say my crush already has a gf.
TAMW you tease your little sister for watching Nick Jr. as a teenager, and then she catches you singing along to the Dora theme song.
TAMW you pull an all nighter watching You Tube and your mom comes in your room at 3 AM and screams her head off.

That's only a select few of my awkward moments.
A. That is my mother
B. At least I told my bf that I had a huge piece of chocolate cake so he'd expect it and I then proceeded to text weird stuff to him at midnight
C. I HATE TRUTH OR DARE FOR THAT REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Kopat27
tamw you are talking to someone and they keep rambling and you have no idea what they are talking about
or when you're on the phone with a person who has a thick accent

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
tamw you hear "yeah they're bringing their dog tomorrow" and get so excited that you kick a table and spill your sister's hot chocolate
this actually happened i love dogs too much
these words will make me leap for joy if i hear them

Last edited by LabLover2014; 08-04-2016 at 03:06 PM..
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2016, 09:17 PM   #27
speak urself
Webkinz :)
 
KinzUser2523's Avatar
KinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizen
KinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizenKinzUser2523 is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

tamw u go out for a 2 mile walk.....smile at all the neighbors passing by u on the streets. everyone's so friendly today. the sun is out. so many people. and then u get home and realize ur fly is down
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2016, 02:45 PM   #28
no day but today
Webkinz :)
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

-tamw you're in walmart picking out shampoo and some random lady just inserts herself into you and your grandma's conversation
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Old 08-18-2016, 11:22 AM   #29
CHRISTMAS WHOOP
Webkinz :)
 
LabLover2014's Avatar
LabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyond
LabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyond

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

TAMW in every photo you see of your uncle he has some kind of liquor in his hand. (He's not an addict, this was at my parents' wedding)
TAMW you go into a bathroom at a restaurant and this girl, who's like, 9, says, "I like your shirt!" and you're like, umm, thanks? (it had a bulldog puppy on it)
TAMW the waiter that seats you asks if you want a kid menu. Like, I'm a sophomore, no.
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2016, 10:27 AM   #30
Webkinz :)
 
Webkinzluver178's Avatar
Webkinzluver178 wows us all with wonderWebkinzluver178 wows us all with wonderWebkinzluver178 wows us all with wonderWebkinzluver178 wows us all with wonderWebkinzluver178 wows us all with wonderWebkinzluver178 wows us all with wonderWebkinzluver178 wows us all with wonderWebkinzluver178 wows us all with wonderWebkinzluver178 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

TAMW you see your teacher in a grocery store, but you aren't sure if you should acknowledge them or not.
Webkinzluver178 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
>^..^<, aj and her webkinz, awkward......, chalk one up for lablover, dolphinlover was here (:, im here, kopat27, ku ate this tag, lithium queen, rlvd, why is life awkward, yolo pants, you're a canary

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts