Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2016, 11:50 PM   #11
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Awkward Moments 2

tamw people are taking photos of you and point out how weird you look like yes i know i look weird but when i don't take pictures i forget sometimes don't do this to me

tamw you laugh really loudly in front of an entire restaurant because your fork broke in half (plastic) while you were eating and you find it really funny but nobody else finds it funny so everyone is just kind of... looking at you

tamw you scream in front of a whole restaurant
i can't remember what i was screaming about, i was fangirling over something i think
or maybe i was grossed out remembering my sister take a drink from a bottle that was mine bc that's gross
now i can't remember it's bugging me
OH I REMEMBER I THINK
i think i saw a dog

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
-TAMW you realize that 7 years ago today you were in Disney World and heard about Michael Jackson passing away but at the time had no idea who he was.
that was 7 years ago? it feels like last year or something, wow. rest in peace

View Post Originally Posted by luvzfrogs
TAMW your cat can get a walgreens card, but you can't -_- like how?, lol.
what oh my
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2016, 09:31 AM   #12
ebkinz <3

laffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledgelaffysaffy flows towards the sea of knowledge

tamw you really 'like' a youtuber and your mum goes and tells them when she meets up with them...
laffysaffy is offline Female
Old 07-02-2016, 03:35 PM   #13
no day but today
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

-tamw you're eating at cheesecake factory with your friends and you accidentally fling a piece of bread across the table and it lands on the floor
-tamw the waiter then comes to take your order, picks the bread up, and asks "is this yours?"
-tamw you're trying to find your family after graduation and someone elbows you in the face
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2016, 06:42 PM   #14
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

-TAMW your parents start arguing and you're just like "I'm, erm, gonna go stand over there *points to a spot*"
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-10-2016, 07:16 PM   #15

Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!Newkirk is not just visiting!

TAMW your mom goes, ugh, teenagers make the biggest deal over every little thing
TAMW she then immediately gets upset that you forgot to hang up a shirt and you get lectured
TAMW your mom can read the "adults make big deals over nothing too" look on your face and she stares you down. O_o
Newkirk is offline Female
Old 07-14-2016, 05:40 PM   #16
no day but today
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero
pinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a heropinkbab89 was born a hero

tamw you're supposed to be doing a serious scene during rehearsal but something funny happens and everyone starts laughing
pinkbab89 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2016, 09:06 PM   #17
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

-TAMW the teacher (summer academy) asks you a question but you have no clue what the answer is
-TAMW you find clothing items (such as shirts, sweatshirts, pants, shorts, & etc) with your school on them but you find them at the Walmart a bit farther from your school and there's one literally like maybe 8 minutes away from your school. The irony is just smh.

-TAMW you're texting someone and they type something and you don't know how to respond so you just respond with "lol" although what they said wasn't funny .

Last edited by luvzfrogs; 07-15-2016 at 09:06 PM..
Old 07-17-2016, 05:21 AM   #18

thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
thok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlethok999365 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

when you're having a good time with your friend at the beach, making sculptures and making this one older woman really happy with your artwork and then another older woman tells you to "STOP DRAWING CRAP ON HER WALL" and she'll "CALL THE POLICE NEXT TIME"
Old 07-19-2016, 07:14 PM   #19
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

TAMW someone that you went to middle school with (and haven't seen since then) messages you on facebook and you're just like " ?"
Old 07-25-2016, 11:31 AM   #20
CHRISTMAS WHOOP

LabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyond
LabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyondLabLover2014 goes above and beyond

TAMW you're in a parking lot and there's this Mustang that you're admiring from far away. Just then, 6 grown men run up to it with their phones. You assume they're taking pictures, until one says, I got it! And then you find it strange that there was a Pokemon on the hood of the Mustang.
LabLover2014 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
>^..^<, aj and her webkinz, awkward......, chalk one up for lablover, dolphinlover was here (:, im here, kopat27, ku ate this tag, lithium queen, rlvd, why is life awkward, yolo pants, you're a canary