Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Open Mike (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/open-mike-164/)
-   -   Attention all Arthur fans, there's going to be something VERY BIG happening soon, it's the biggest thing yet in a while (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/open-mike-164/attention-all-arthur-fans-theres-going-758781/)

Centex Homes 110-10-2012 06:46 PM

Attention all Arthur fans, there's going to be something VERY BIG happening soon, it's the biggest thing yet in a while

Read to find out! I put them in spoilers on purpouse, they are suprises for people who haven't seen them, or people who have.

Spoiler: show
For those of you who enjoy the PBS kids series Arthur, about the aardvark with
jeans and glasses with his aventures in Elwood City, listen up. A new character
(I believe it's a beige rabbit), is coming. The reason I know this because I saw
that a few new episodes are comming, and I found this picture while searching
for Arthur pictures.

Spoiler: show
Her name is Ladonna, and yes the picture i'm showing, is pretty accurate. She likes telling funny storries, but it annoyies everyone, because they think it's fake. Ladonna has a pet rat and another sibling.

I just wanted to share that with you! Have a WOWZERFUL day!

Desty10-10-2012 07:00 PM

Re: Attention all Arthur fans, there's going to be something VERY BIG happening soon, it's the biggest thing yet in a while

Oh cool, is it going to be a new kid in the class? Or maybe a new brother or sister to one of the characters? :)

Centex Homes 110-10-2012 07:02 PM

Re: Attention all Arthur fans, there's going to be something VERY BIG happening soon, it's the biggest thing yet in a while

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desty (Post 27799227)
Oh cool, is it going to be a new kid in the class? Or maybe a new brother or sister to one of the characters? :)

All the tv said when I was looking up the upcoming episodes was "A new friend that moved in" or something like that. Kind of like SueEllen, people had dreams about her and was wrong (it's on the episode they did that.) It's a 2-part episode, so it must be "big" but the SueEllen episode was only 15 minutes. Hmm . . .

Desty10-10-2012 07:09 PM

I though I had read somewhere that there was a contest where kids could create a new character, and the winner would have their character brought into the show. I wonder if this is it? :) It's fun that they are bringing in someone new.

Centex Homes 110-10-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desty (Post 27799260)
I though I had read somewhere that there was a contest where kids could create a new character, and the winner would have their character brought into the show. I wonder if this is it? :) It's fun that they are bringing in someone new.

That areadly happened, a boy made a fox named LydiaFox, and won it. This was years ago.

I bet they did it again, too! Got a point!

Boltaway10-10-2012 08:29 PM

That's cool, I like Arthur. I was watching it when it was on a few weeks ago. It's cute.

tigerdove10-10-2012 08:36 PM

Yay! I love Arthur! I can't wait to see what the new character is like! Thanks for sharing, I'm really excited now!

Kesha10-10-2012 09:18 PM

Aw, that's cool. I haven't seen Arthur in so long.

cupcakes768910-11-2012 09:30 AM

That's cool!
I haven't watched Arthur in a while, but i might watch it soon ;)

YOMCNUGGET10-11-2012 10:23 AM

That's pretty cool! I'm glad you're excited! :)