Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

csdsfan1996 is on a distinguished road

Default april fools day prank help

i want to pull a easy prank on my sister what should i do. and one other thing today in class people were putting notes on peopls back saying

l l
l Ima Nerd l
l l
l l
l l

---------- csdsfan1996 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

well it was like a hello my name is tag

---------- csdsfan1996 added 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Hello Does Anyone Hav Any Ideas

Last edited by csdsfan1996; 04-01-2008 at 04:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
csdsfan1996 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #2
hey there (:
Webkinz :)

Adri1997 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: april fools day prank help

?? .
Adri1997 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: april fools day prank help

Here was my prank for the day, enjoy!

"Last night, before I went to bed, I placed a dried blueberry in the family's toothpaste (at the top, so it would come out)
My mom went to squeeze the toothpaste, and nothing came out, she squeezed again, and a big dark blue thing popped out (the blueberry), she freaked out. The actually toothpaste is blue, so she assumed the paste was died from blueberries. She checked the ingredients for blueberries, but found none. SO she opened a new toothpaste tube, checking to make sure it wasn't made from blueberries. She came downstairs, showing my dad the blueberry, he freaked out too. My mom put the "infected" toothpaste in a bag.
In the morning, I mentioned my prank, and my parents burst out laughing, my mom was just going to call Colgate (the toothpaste company), she thought we were being poisined! So, that was my prank, I got a good laugh, and so did everyone else. My mom said that she's planning on getting me back later....
You can also use a raisin if you don't have a dried bluberry"

Another good prank is putting someone else's toothbrush in the freezer, and taking it out later before betime or in the morning! LOL
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Closed