Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #1111
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: April is Autism Awareness Month - Information, Signatures, Avatars, Parades!!

View Post Originally Posted by SparklingPeg
I'll be sure to show up on April 14th! That's perfect because I'll be unbanned right on that day. Though I don't have a pet called Autism Awareness, I'll bring my Lil'Kinz Hippo named Pipsqueak, dressed in as much blue as I can
Did you get banned at the autism parade? Because I did. That was my first time in KC plus and now I"m banned (sorry to put a downer on it). How do you know how long you are banned for?
Other than that it was loads of fun! Thanks for all the pics!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2012, 08:56 PM   #1112
hi

tigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to tell
tigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: April is Autism Awareness Month - Information, Signatures, Avatars, Parades!!

I hope that I will remember to come to the parade tomorrow!
tigerdove is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #1113
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

NEXT PARADE:

Saturday, April 14th - Room Hop: 8:00 PM - 8:30 PM, Parade: 8:30 - 9:00 PM.
Leader: Butterflies with Autism Blue (Lil' Blue Piglet)
Start: 8:00 PM - 8:30 PM, Kinzville Park Chat Plus Light Blue room hop!!
Parade: 8:30 PM - 9:00 PM, Kinz Chat Plus, Kinzville Park - Room 25
Meet by the stage !

Please do NOT mention Webkinz Insider in the park. If someone else mentions Webkinz Insider do not respond at all. Any mention of Webkinz Insider can lead to your being banned from KinzChat+.

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 04-14-2012 at 11:51 AM..
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #1114
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I would like to come to the parade tomorrow night, but I am confused. Where do we start out? All the other times/dates say to start in the clubhouse, then go to the park, but tomorrow's says to start in the park. Which is it?
deblynn is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 10:34 AM   #1115
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by deblynn
I would like to come to the parade tomorrow night, but I am confused. Where do we start out? All the other times/dates say to start in the clubhouse, then go to the park, but tomorrow's says to start in the park. Which is it?
The room hop is first from 8 until 8:30. The parade is second from 8:30 until 9PM EST.

Hope to see you there. The room in the park does fill up so be sure to get to the parade early.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:32 AM   #1116
swimmergal20+ has disabled reputation

i'll try to be there!

Last edited by swimmergal20+; 04-14-2012 at 11:58 AM..
Old 04-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #1117
Merry Christmas!

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size. Hey everyone! ♥ Tonight I am so excited to be leading my first Autism Awareness clubhouse room hop & Awareness parade in the park starting at 8pm eastern!

My lil Blue Piglet, Autism Blue, hopes to see you all giving that shout out for awareness! Don't forget the room hop in the clubhouse between 8-8:30 pm, light blue, where I will probably bump into you!

The parade itself, just to remind everyone, is at 8:30 and we'll be meeting at the stage in Park 25 to encourage education and awareness of Autism! ... see ya there!

Last edited by Butterflies; 04-14-2012 at 12:02 PM..
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #1118
hi

tigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to tell
tigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to telltigerdove has too much Rep to tell

On my hand I wrote a reminder to myself to come on tonight, so I'll probably make it this time!
tigerdove is offline Female
Old 04-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #1119
Autism Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by tigerdove
On my hand I wrote a reminder to myself to come on tonight, so I'll probably make it this time!
Set the alarm on your clock as well!! Hope to see you there.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:02 PM   #1120
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I plan to be there. I just adopted a lil' hippo, whom I named Aspie Blue in honor of my son with Asperger's Syndrome. I will be there with him. Hope to see some familiar faces/names.
deblynn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aikou:), alley&kate&ali, are you aware?, autism $peaks, autism awareness!!!, autism parade sarahgotchi, autism speaks! listen!, autism=supernaturalgift, b.r.o.o.k.e.l.y.n.n.e, blue for autism!, crafter4christ, everyone is special, jazzy here!, keep shaking it up!, light it up blue =), madisonroxx likes blue, miss you </3, parade across ww!, parades! :), piece it together!, support aam, support autism, support for autism!, tigerdove is here, ~l u n a k i t t y~