Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2014, 02:41 PM   #211
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

Default Re: The April 7th Through April 13th Chat Thread

someones popcorn caught on fire this morning and we had to evacuate the building
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2014, 02:42 PM   #212
Clap Ya Hands-G1C
Webkinz :)

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Skylar for the VM. Were you on WKN's? I think I remember that user,.

View Post Originally Posted by chatterbox4eva39
someones popcorn caught on fire this morning and we had to evacuate the building
That's horrible, hopefully everything willl get worked out. God's peace be with you.
Atomton is offline Male
Old 04-13-2014, 02:44 PM   #213

skylar2345 is an unparalleled talent
skylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
Thanks Skylar for the VM. Were you on WKN's? I think I remember that user,.

That's horrible, hopefully everything willl get worked out. God's peace be with you.
welcome and my real name is skyla :p
WKN?what's that?XP
skylar2345 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #214

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

i didn't have some parts of my powerpoint done, the art portion of my project wasnt finished, and one of my scale model planets got lost in the classroom but somehow i still got 100% on my project
my science teacher is awesome
pieisawesome is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 05:07 PM   #215

hugged has disabled reputation

happy 4/13
hugged is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 05:29 PM   #216
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Tips to stay up all night? I'm watching the eclipse tomorrow night and have permission.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 05:54 PM   #217

skylar2345 is an unparalleled talent
skylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talentskylar2345 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
Tips to stay up all night? I'm watching the eclipse tomorrow night and have permission.
take some naps tomorrow
skylar2345 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 06:26 PM   #218
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

happy 4/13 .
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2014, 06:40 PM   #219

MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence
MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence

It's been a year since I stopped reading Homestuck
Wow
Old 04-13-2014, 06:46 PM   #220
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

i never actually started it oops
arodfan727 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aaron paul, aaronpaul, alfredxmaddie, ashlex, be true!, cows4you, doktah who, kevinelevin was here!, luke hemmings, the hulk smashed here, xxkinznamerxx (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥, \ (•◡•) / raise the roof