Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 02:05 PM   #21
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Apps?

View Post Originally Posted by Penny Lane
*ahem*
god of ipod apps coming throughh~~~
loljkk

Pocket God
More Toast
More Pizza
More Cupcakes/Cupcakes!
Are all really fun, ALSO Sims Medieval used to be 5 dollars and is now free and its SUPER fun! : D
Hmm, I'll definitely check out Sims Medieval!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #22
hoa I'm Alicia
Webkinz :)

Jolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond reputeJolly05 has a reputation beyond repute

Like you, I don't prefer spending like $3 on apps, but I got Chuzzle and Plants vs. Zombies.
I think they are both $3 or $2 but I think they're worth it.
Also..there's Gelato Mania, which is really fun, in my opinion.
I also like Sunday Lawn. xD
You just mow lawns but it's one of those addictive stupid games.
Hmm..I can't think of some at the moment. :O
I'll let you know if I can think of more. (:
Jolly05 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #23
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Even though you crossed this out, I'll answer it anyway if you haven't gotten the answer.

In order to send picture messages to your ipod from your phone using text now, you have to use the email address you created with text now. It's something like this... ____@textnow.me
(In order to get to the email address or as they call it, texting address, click the person icon at the bottom, then it will pull up your profile and enter a texting address you'd like.)

In order to send picture messages to your phone from your ipod you just use your number,

Make sure you are even able to get picture messaging on your phone or it won't work.

Last edited by pinky719; 12-06-2011 at 05:28 PM..
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #24
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pinky719
Even though you crossed this out, I'll answer it anyway if you haven't gotten the answer.

In order to send picture messages to your ipod from your phone using text now, you have to use the email address you created with text now. It's something like this... ____@textnow.me
(In order to get to the email address or as they call it, texting address, click the person icon at the bottom, then it will pull up your profile and enter a texting address you'd like.)

In order to send picture messages to your phone from your ipod you just use your number,

Make sure you are even able to get picture messaging on your phone or it won't work.
Yeah, I finally figured that out. I pretty much just want it so my brother and mom could picture message me, so I'll have to check and see if they can email pictures too.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:47 PM   #25
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Well, here are my favorites. :3 They're free unless I specify. My favorites are purple.

None of them require wifi, I don't have it.

Simulation
I like these, they're fun to just check every once and a while. (:

~Tiny Tower (cute game, you get to own your own tower, build floors, give all your bitizens a job, etc.)
~Smurfs Village (You get to run your own smurf village. :3)
~Pocket Frogs (Own & breed your own frogs. It gets a little dull after a while, but still fun. ;3)
~Pretty Pet Farm, Pretty Pet Pony, Pretty Pet Salon. (My personal favorite is Pretty Pet Pony. Don't be led astray by the cutesy name, it's pretty fun. :3)
~Dream Store (Own your own store, stock it, etc.)
~Pet Academy (Basically you run a school. Adorable pet graphics. :3)

Action/Adventure

~Baby Monkey (It's a baby monkey riding backwards on a pig avoiding obstacles. The music rocks, you won't understand until you download it. xD) I think this is .99, but I got it free, so it might go back on sale.
~Sea Stars (You're a little sea creature diving for coins and surviving as long as possible. Very fun.)
~Nyan Cat: Lost in Space (POP TART CAT! Addicting & cute game with rockin' music. )
~Wildlings (You're a bird protecting your babies. Cute. :3)
~Fruit Ninja/Fruit Ninja Lite (The full version costs .99 cents, I highly recommend, it's worth it. Even the lite version is addicting & fun.)
~Fling a Thing (You fling a thing, LOL. xD Collect coins, and catch bubbles. Fun. : D)
~Sunday Lawn (Who knew mowing could be fun? xD Mow your lawn, avoid obstacles.)
~Don't Blink (Tap objects to ride in your spaceship)
~Paper Ninja (Like fruit ninja but slightly different and quite a bit harder.)
~Gravity Guy Lite (reverse gravity and escape the baddie. =3 Full version is .99)
~Sushi Go Round (Based on the miniclip game. Make sushi for your customers. :3)
~Oven Break (This game is SO cute. You're a gingerbread man escaping an oven. Fun & addicting. There's a free lite version.)
~Sunny Day Sky (This is by Orisinal. It costs .99 cents, but is SO cute and has adorable music. <3 You're a little bear flying on an umbrella and landing on cars. :3)
~Any Webkinz Apps (If you play WW still, then they're really fun to earn KC with. :3 I personally like Go Go Googles.)
~Air Penguin (Tilt your device to move the penguin. Really fun. :3)

Chill
Simple, easy, relaxing. (:

~Paper Toss (chuck paper in a wastebasket. Who knew it's so much fun?)
~Skyburger (Stack ingredients on your burger. It gets really tall. xD)
~Clay n' Rain (Can't remember if I paid for this or not. You tilt your ipod so that the drops of water land on the flowers. Everything is made of clay. =3)
~Monkey Kick (A monkey kicks a coconut. Simple, yet fun.)
~Word for Word (Connect the words. Really fun.)
~CrossFingers (Fit the wood blocks in the hole.)
~PickUp Sticks (How it sounds. xD)

Hopefully this helps. Sorry for the long post. xD

Last edited by luv2writeNS; 12-06-2011 at 05:50 PM..
Old 12-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #26
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Well, here are my favorites. :3 They're free unless I specify. My favorites are purple.

None of them require wifi, I don't have it.

Simulation
I like these, they're fun to just check every once and a while. (:

~Tiny Tower (cute game, you get to own your own tower, build floors, give all your bitizens a job, etc.)
~Smurfs Village (You get to run your own smurf village. :3)
~Pocket Frogs (Own & breed your own frogs. It gets a little dull after a while, but still fun. ;3)
~Pretty Pet Farm, Pretty Pet Pony, Pretty Pet Salon. (My personal favorite is Pretty Pet Pony. Don't be led astray by the cutesy name, it's pretty fun. :3)
~Dream Store (Own your own store, stock it, etc.)
~Pet Academy (Basically you run a school. Adorable pet graphics. :3)

Action/Adventure

~Baby Monkey (It's a baby monkey riding backwards on a pig avoiding obstacles. The music rocks, you won't understand until you download it. xD) I think this is .99, but I got it free, so it might go back on sale.
~Sea Stars (You're a little sea creature diving for coins and surviving as long as possible. Very fun.)
~Nyan Cat: Lost in Space (POP TART CAT! Addicting & cute game with rockin' music. )
~Wildlings (You're a bird protecting your babies. Cute. :3)
~Fruit Ninja/Fruit Ninja Lite (The full version costs .99 cents, I highly recommend, it's worth it. Even the lite version is addicting & fun.)
~Fling a Thing (You fling a thing, LOL. xD Collect coins, and catch bubbles. Fun. : D)
~Sunday Lawn (Who knew mowing could be fun? xD Mow your lawn, avoid obstacles.)
~Don't Blink (Tap objects to ride in your spaceship)
~Paper Ninja (Like fruit ninja but slightly different and quite a bit harder.)
~Gravity Guy Lite (reverse gravity and escape the baddie. =3 Full version is .99)
~Sushi Go Round (Based on the miniclip game. Make sushi for your customers. :3)
~Oven Break (This game is SO cute. You're a gingerbread man escaping an oven. Fun & addicting. There's a free lite version.)
~Sunny Day Sky (This is by Orisinal. It costs .99 cents, but is SO cute and has adorable music. <3 You're a little bear flying on an umbrella and landing on cars. :3)
~Any Webkinz Apps (If you play WW still, then they're really fun to earn KC with. :3 I personally like Go Go Googles.)
~Air Penguin (Tilt your device to move the penguin. Really fun. :3)

Chill
Simple, easy, relaxing. (:

~Paper Toss (chuck paper in a wastebasket. Who knew it's so much fun?)
~Skyburger (Stack ingredients on your burger. It gets really tall. xD)
~Clay n' Rain (Can't remember if I paid for this or not. You tilt your ipod so that the drops of water land on the flowers. Everything is made of clay. =3)
~Monkey Kick (A monkey kicks a coconut. Simple, yet fun.)
~Word for Word (Connect the words. Really fun.)
~CrossFingers (Fit the wood blocks in the hole.)
~PickUp Sticks (How it sounds. xD)

Hopefully this helps. Sorry for the long post. xD
Thanks for all the suggestions! I already have a couple of those, but I'll check out some of them that you posted.
Ooh, I checked out Word for Word, and I'm going to get that one. =)

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 12-06-2011 at 06:17 PM..
Closed

Tags
8 billion stars, soa