Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #11
nick jonas ate my
Webkinz :)

lillypad342 is just really nicelillypad342 is just really nice

Default Re: Anyone else in a wheelchair? Or am I the only one?

i am not an a wheelchair but my bff was in one last year
lillypad342 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #12
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Nice avvie! =D

I m not...thank god!
How did you get in yours?
minimaid is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #13
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I'm sorry about your handicap.

I wouldn't be able to live if I ended up in a wheelchair somehow.I play sports and it is a thing I love to do. I noticed how my grandpa struggled with his wheelchair after he had his surgery that was supposed to fix his balance and he refused to go to rehabilitation because it wasn't helping him. It was sad and I don't think he had the will to live anymore. I won't say how he died because I don't like to talk about it.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 02-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #14
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

No, but my mom is. She was misdiagnosed and discovered she had a tumor 99% compressed in her spinal cord. Although I can never tell 100% how you feel, I understand that it is hard and difficult to deal with it. Even just being in a wheelchair alone is pretty horrible. When I go to the mall with my mom I go to customer service to get a scooter and ride it to the car outside the door for her sometimes. When I ride in one around the mall, people look at me really strange. I have heard comments from some thinking I'm lazy and others think I'm just stupid. I can imagine it is a lot worse. Plus some places don't make many ramps and places nowadays are so close together you can't get around. By the way, I love your avvie. ♥
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #15
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

I love your Avie...Good job.

I want to encourage you but I don't know what to say.
My son has a disability. He has Autism. He is not physically handicapped but he is socially.
He is very smart but because he acts so immature socailly and can't interact with people "normally" people assume he is menatlly handicapped.
It's hard because he looks normal but then I get the looks when he can't act normal.

In the beginning I said I don't know what to say.
There are so many times someone tried to encourae me but only turned out to discourage me.
I am sure you have many talents and will have a lot to offer to Webkinzinsider.
Glad you are here!!!!!
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #16
post on my profile!

hannahgrace is on a distinguished road

I get teased sometimes, but not that much. I just don't have that many friends. Most of the kids in wheelies at my school have mental issues or something so I don't hang with them. If you guys MUST know, I was in a car accident and something happened with my back. That's how I lost my mom. In that accident. I don't like to think about it.
hannahgrace is offline Female
Old 02-01-2009, 11:53 PM   #17
1lexi3213 teddyc10 t
Gift Guru

1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent1lexi3213 has lots of talent

Thanks for sharing
Hope to see you around WI
I am going to bed for the night..until tomorrow!!
1lexi3213 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #18
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

Hey Hannah, I just spotted this thread and thought I'd stop by. I hope you can log into WI today! See if your dad can drive you to the library. You shouldn't have to go all by yourself all the time. You could get sick in this cold. Anyways, talk to you later!
gracie503 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #19
That's right I'm a

LJ99 will become famous soon enough

No, I'm very lucky. I am sorry about your handicap, but like someone mentioned, God did it for a reason!
Old 02-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #20
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by LJ99
No, I'm very lucky. I am sorry about your handicap, but like someone mentioned, God did it for a reason!
I don't know why God would do this to Hannah. He took away her mom, made it so they can't hardly pay the rent, and put her in a wheelchair. I don't see WHY God would do that.
gracie503 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*softball_luva33, kh was here, mouse noms on tags