Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
brown22eye
Gifted

sparkleful96 will become famous soon enough

Default Any ideas of how a girl can make some extra money?

I am really in need of some money so i can save up to buy either a laptop computer or a new camera. I am totally stuck on ideas, so all ideas are welcome. Please try to think of creative things, though. I am looking for ideas that could help me in mostly in the winter, but summer jobs are welcome too. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
zzuzzu or mann2917
Gift Guru

ZzuZzu has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Any ideas of how a girl can make some extra money?

well if you are old enough you can baby sit. Always ask mom and dad for an allowances and offer to help out around the house, like settin the table. Outside you can shovel sides walks, or things like that .
Old 02-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #3
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

If it snows in your area, trying shoveling it for people?
Old 02-07-2009, 11:05 AM   #4
norm go mooooooooooo
Gift Guru
cheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud of

something that gets me money fast is vacuuming the house. i live in a pretty normal sized house, so i get $10 for vacuuming tile, $15 for vacuuming the tile & carpets, and $20 if i vacuum the whole house. so in five weeks, i could have up to $100!! but if you live in a big house, you could rack up some serious cash!
cheekydogluver88 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:07 AM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

As soon as spring comes have a huge garage sale and sell all of your unwanted items!

My family had 2 last year and we made a whopping $1,500 and they were all things we didn't need anymore!
Old 02-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #6
brown22eye
Gifted

oh thatsa cool idea, cheekydogluver88, but it would work for me, because we have cleaning lady come and do all the cleaning and vacuuming every other week. Thanks for all the ideas guys! What do you think about this one: Since its winter and nobody who owns a dog really wants to walk their dogs out inthe snow, i could charge $5 to walk their dog for a 20-30 minute walk.

---------- sparkleful96 added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

I am totally against garage sales, becasue whenever i sell something, i realize that i didnt want to sell it, and i could never get it back.

Last edited by sparkleful96; 02-07-2009 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-07-2009, 11:17 AM   #7

miss sherbert knows the way
miss sherbert knows the way

Voulenteering is nice.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #8
brown22eye
Gifted

Yep, and my mom said that in the summeri can volenteer at the local animal shelter, but i cannot make any money from that
Old 02-07-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Well....you could ask your parents if there's some way that you could earn a "resonable" amount of money. For some people, "reasonable" could be $1, but for other people, it could be $5. I would try to work out a bargain that YOU think is reasonable for the work that YOU did. Hope I helped

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

you could sell things on eBay?
Swiftnose is offline Female
Closed