Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 08:53 PM   #21
Love is like
Webkinz :)

veryhorsecrazy will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Annoying or what!

That does sound annoying! Yeah, I would've probably threw it back at them, or not give it back to them at all. If they complain, say sorry! but your the 1's who threw it at me!
veryhorsecrazy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2009, 09:00 PM   #22
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

You could of told their mom. How old were they? Msot girls that go to Justice are kind of young, but still. She didn't need to kick the turtle to you! I'd kick her foot as hard as possible.
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 10:17 PM   #23
Ashley♥Spring

Webkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonderWebkin Lover wows us all with wonder

Wow, that must've been annoying. I would've kept it, wait until they come outta the dressing room, and then throw it at them, where nobody can see you. XD Just Kidding...
Webkin Lover is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 07:27 AM   #24
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Myhorsesnot4u
I was at justice looking for shorts. ok,so I found a few pair that I liked,but didn't know if they would fit. So I went into a dressing room to change. Big mistake!! So I started trying on my stuff,well this turtle rolled into my dressing room . The kids next to me owned it. So I kicked it back to them. At first I thought, oh it was just an accident. But it was on purpose because they were laughing and they kept doing it. Ugh...so annoying. They even were knocking on the wall of my dressing room to annoy me I felt like smacking them. Oh well,they should of thought before doing that because they would never know I typed about them and make them look bad. Buahaha. Jk,I just needed to share this because I thought it was just annoying. and I want to see what you guys think too!
That must've been really annoying! >.< I've had an experience before too. I was at a restaurant once,and I went too the bathroom. Anyways,their were these kids they're. They tried to open my stalls door,so I figured they didn't know that I was in their,so their mom was just like "Someone's in there." So they go into the stall beside mine,they look under the stall,see I'm there,and they just keep on staring. It was so gross,and their mom didn't even tell them too stop it. XP
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 09:52 AM   #25

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

Thanks for the advice guys! lol. That is worse then what happened to me Oh well, kids can be very strange at times. They might of be 10 or 9. I think 10. IDK, they acted like 4 years old,but they weren't
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #26
acky Zingoz Pitbull

kittyen66 will become famous soon enough

That is kinda rude..... I guess.... But it's a little funny
Old 07-25-2009, 11:01 AM   #27
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

That would be annoying I am sorry that happened i would Be getting all mad and start yelling cause when i get mad i yell
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #28
Call me Abby♥

Twilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clownTwilightrocks is cool as a bunny clown

OMG, that sounds soo annoying!!
Twilightrocks is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #29

WebkinzKnowALot is on a distinguished road

next time that happens try walking out of the room when your dressed say "hey, i'm trying to try on close here why don't you stop before i tell the the store workers!"
well hope this helps
WebkinzKnowALot is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #30
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

Ugh some people can be so rude! Was it a REAL turtle? You should've told them to leave you alone. But it's always easier said than done.
mypetduck is offline Female
Closed