Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
Pegasister
Webkinz :)

Buddie55 is a name known to allBuddie55 is a name known to allBuddie55 is a name known to all

Default ANNOYING @-@

So some of my friends are super annoying.. i don't really know what their problem is but their just rude. first of all its kinda hard to explain something to them cause they take everything literally. they dont understand metaphors. EXAMPLE

ME: so like then she did it a million times and i was so angry!

them: a million times? that must of taken FOREVER. no one can actually do that million times.

me: no not literally a million times, its just, ugh nevermind you wouldnt get it

them; TELL ME ILL GET IT!!!!

so you see now? and also they think that they can get away with saying the meanest thing just because they said no offense. EXAMPLE

them: your dumb

me: excuse me?

them: No offense.

And theve done various other things like this such as calling me fat. and whenever i go to there house or they come here we always do what they want even if it bores me to death. Such as watching movies 5 hours in a row. (we watched cinderella and the little mermaid -_-)
And im super persausive so i always end up doing what they want.
And one time we were playing a board game which i didn't know the rules too. and ive told thema couple times that i didnt' understand a different language which my family speaks alot. (i undestand most of it but not all the words) So their mom tried to explain the rules to me in that language, but then they screamed in her face, SHES NOT GONNA UNDERSTAND THAT SHE CANT SPEAK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I understand everything she had said so far. i felt stupid also they are super judgy and always care about how smart you are. so they randomly quiz you and if you dont answer right then your automaticly stupid... EXAMPLE

them: we did negatives in math class today

me: oh cool i also did negatives

them: Whats -2 + 45

me: umm... (i had to think)

them.... *says answer*

me.... oh....

them: wow.

And one time i said that in class the teacher called on me and i though "did i raise my hand no" (i told them that) and then they said "so did you answer the question?" and i said "yah" and they said, "what was the answer?" and i said "i dont remember" then they stared at each other as if i was some *****. and they never treat me like a guest when i go over there. When we go to the park i carry the picnic basket, i get there food when they dont feel like moving, i do this i do that!!!!!!!!! and when we pick something like a pen for a drawing, they take the best two and leave me the crummiest. HELP? (did anyone even bother reading all of this)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2012, 04:29 PM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ANNOYING @-@

I don't think those girls should be your friends anymore, TBH. If they call you fat and stupid that is BULLYING and you should definitely tell an adult.

You should tell them that saying those things are hurtful, and if they say "I don't care" or "who cares", it is definitely time to move on, because if they really were your friends, they would not want to hurt you.

(I read it all )

Last edited by MAKroll; 10-17-2012 at 04:31 PM..
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-17-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That's really not nice of them. :/ I know it might be hard to do, but try to be a little more forceful with what you want, and when they are rude to you. There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself. I'm really sorry that people can be so thoughtless and mean. I think it's awesome to find people like you, who are nice to others. Maybe try to find other people in your class to hang out with, that are more polite. I hope things work out.
Desty is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 04:51 PM   #4

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

Don't hang around them.

Losers who put down their friends aren't worth your time, man.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #5
<3 love is love

24724 is an unparalleled talent
24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent24724 is an unparalleled talent

Get some new friends. They seem to be hanging out with you to feel powerful when they insult you and make you do stuff. Ditch them and get yourself some REAL pals.
24724 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

If they treat you like that, then they're not real friends. They're just being bullies.

I had so-called "friends" who did stuff like that to me too, so I just ditched them and made better friends. (Who, of course, did the same thing. ) They're not worth your time.
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #7
Jar Jar is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I'm sorry you have to deal with this! I honestly think you should try standing up for yourself. If they're really your friends, they'll stop after realizing they've hurt your feelings. If they don't, then it might be time to try to find some new friends. I wish you luck in your situation!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 06:41 PM   #8
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

this is kind of like my life.just dont hang out with them!
pinky38964 is offline Female
Old 10-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #9
Pegasister

Buddie55 is a name known to allBuddie55 is a name known to allBuddie55 is a name known to all

Thanks a lot for all of your help guys but i dont know how to ditch them. we were "friends" since we were 5 and it would be kinda hard to just ditch them. Also are moms are super close and my mom would freak if i refused to be friends with them. but thanks for your help guys i really appreciate it and ill see what i can do!
Old 10-17-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Banned
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine
shreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshineshreds97 is a ray of sunshine

I would find some new friends if I were you.

Maybe you should try talking to your mom about it, surely she'll understand.
shreds97 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here