Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #511
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

Default Re: REOPENED! Open! Stella's fabulously fashionable boutique! Come in today! Fill out the form and snap! You have got yourself an outfit! So come on in to the most fashionable place in town! 5 STAR RATING!

Please cancel my order as well. I understand you have a life outside of WI, but it shouldn't take 3 weeks almost to get one outfit done. Thank you for understanding.
ratgirl57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #512
Webkinz :)

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Default Re: REOPENED! Open! Stella's fabulously fashionable boutique! Come in today! Fill out the form and snap! You have got yourself an outfit! So come on in to the most fashionable place in town! 5 STAR RATING!

I`m canceling my order as well. My friend and I are starting our own boutique, so I can do this myself, and its also taken over a month and I haven`t gotten my outfit.. So yeah. Thanks anyway
Old 06-09-2011, 05:22 PM   #513
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by mrclausers
ok i want a party dress!
budget-$1000 or 2000
colors i dislike well on a dress i do not like pink!
i go to alot of stores
occasion-party
do you want shoes?well yeah lol
temp?idk
anything else?
hair extensions please
and nail polish
jewelry
hat please
no jacket the dress needs to be short sleeve or sleeveless
gloves
and sunglasses
a purse
makeup
You didn't fill out the form correctly... Whatever, I'll go do it anyway. Hope you like it.

Purse- Latico Zariah Clutch - Free Overnight Shipping on New Styles, Free Return Shipping: endless.com
Hair Extensions- Removable Feather Hair Extension in Natural Colors with No Slip Clip : psoupdesigns - ArtFire Accessories
Dress- dELiAs: Juniors Fashion, Teen Clothes, Teen Fashion & more
Earrings- StefaniBags :: THE handbag, shoe & accessory site for coolest designers
Sunglasses- Rocawear Women's R735 Oversized Sunglasses - Free Overnight Shipping on New Styles, Free Return Shipping: endless.com
Shoes- Glint 'Dina' Pump | Nordstrom
Gloves- Home - White House | Black Market
Nail Polish- http://www.asos.com/pgeSiteRedirect....os.com&mkey=B1
Mascara- Triple Drama Mascara - VS Makeup - Victoria's Secret
Blush- Nordstrom: Designer Apparel, Shoes, Handbags and Beauty
Eyeliner- Nordstrom: Designer Apparel, Shoes, Handbags and Beauty
Lip Gloss- Nordstrom: Designer Apparel, Shoes, Handbags and Beauty
Hat- Buy John Lewis Women Plain Knit Beret, Black online at JohnLewis.com - John Lewis

Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by Nascargirl#8
Budget:None
Colors you like:Light Pink,Black,White,pretty much anything
Colors you dislike:Green
Stores you go to:Express,A&F,VS Pink,Buckle.
Occasion:I'm going to Six Flags Wednesday with school.
Do you want shoes?: Sure
Climate/Temperature: 80 degrees
Describe your stylereppy,Classy,Sporty.
Anything else?: Nope

Thanks!
Sorry, skipped ya.
Click the image to open in full size.
Necklace- GUESS Brave New World Crystal Heart Necklace Silver - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
Shirt- Multi Tie Dye Cami - Tops - Clothing - Topshop USA
Shorts- Abercrombie & Fitch - Shop Official Site - Womens - Sale - Specials - Pants & Shorts - Tristen
Flip flops- Patent Leatherette Flip Flop - Teen Clothing by Wet Seal

Enjoy!

Last edited by fuzzywuzzy111; 06-09-2011 at 05:22 PM..
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #514
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Announcement to the front! Schools out! What's that mean? Faster service! Stella's fabulously fashionable boutique! Fill out the form and snap! You have got yourself an outfit! So come on in to the most fashionable place in town! 5 STAR RATING!

Budget: 100
Colors you like: anything, but i look great in pink
Colors you dislike: nothing
Stores you go to: hollister, aeropostale, abercrombie, stuff like that
Occasion: every day
Do you want shoes?: yup
Climate/Temperature: summer
Describe your style: anything goes
Anything else?: no
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #515
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Announcement to the front! Schools out! What's that mean? Faster service! Stella's fabulously fashionable boutique! Fill out the form and snap! You have got yourself an outfit! So come on in to the most fashionable place in town! 5 STAR RATING!

I'm canceling too. Sorry.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #516
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

never mind this post.

My new co-owned shop is here. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...summer-698754/
Please order! Service will be faster than ever now that I have more time on my hands, and perfect to fit your needs! Thank you!

Last edited by fuzzywuzzy111; 06-11-2011 at 09:04 AM..
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
5 stars!! ♥, aaamazing shop! a+++++, awesomeee shop!!, bob ♥ loves maddie, fyi i like pie, hi!!!!!, i likes country music, i love my dress!(:, i luvv this!, jellydonut!, kd&me, lilac1999, melissa♥, mika wuz here, mockingjay, mrclausers was here =], o.o <-- me, pompom pie, rusty bacon, this is awesome and cool, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, x x a e r o x x ♥