Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 12:08 PM   #411
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny
Webkinz :)

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Stella's fabulously fashionable boutique! Come in today! Fill out the form and snap! You have got yourself an outfit! So come on in to the most fashionable place in town!

View Post Originally Posted by Kryptonut1
Budget: Doesn't matter, I just want to see what you come up with. <3
Colors you like: Blue!
Colors you dislike: Pink
Stores you go to: Target, Walmart, JCpennys, and Kohls.
Occasion: Casual outfit for hanging out outside
Do you like designer?: What is designer?
Would you like a background created with cosmetics?: Sure
Do you want shoes?: Alrighty
Climate/Temperature: About 60 F
Describe your style: Tomboyish. I like loose jeans, never tight. I also love t-shirts, especially Star Wars ones!
Anything else?:
That's about it, can't wait to see my outfit!
Here! Click the image to open in full size.

View Post Originally Posted by tigergirl890
Budget: none
Colors you like: any,but darker colors look best on me
Colors you dislike: none
Stores you go to: i go to a lo of stores,so it really dosn't matter.
Occasion: end of school year Dinner (i cant post the word,it gives away my age).
But it will be like kinda formal (sorta,its only teens my age tough).
Do you like designer?: Sure
Would you like a background created with cosmetics?: no thanks
Do you want shoes?: Yes
Climate/Temperature: Warm/Hot (end of June)
Describe your style: umm..i like to wear skinny jeans,scarves,converse,etc. But since this is like kinda formal,a dress or a skirt won't bite :]
Anything else?: VM me when its done.

THanks so much!
Please read the front page.

View Post Originally Posted by redstar55
Budget: $100
Colors you like: simple colors nothing bright and flashy
Colors you dislike: green
Stores you go to: (i don't go shopping much)
Occasion: friends formal b-day
Do you like designer?: idk
Would you like a background created with cosmetics?: no thx
Do you want shoes?: yes plz
Climate/Temperature: it'll be indoors but we're gonna have to go outside after the party
Describe your style: plain simple
Anything else?:
i like this dress but I need a jacket and shoes to go with it. plz and thank you!!
JCPenney : Speechless® Glitter Tulle Dress w/Satin Sash-Ivory
How cold is it outdoors?
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #412

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Stella's fabulously fashionable boutique! Come in today! Fill out the form and snap! You have got yourself an outfit! So come on in to the most fashionable place in town!

it's about like ~45degree F
Old 03-10-2010, 05:04 PM   #413

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Oh ok sorry,I didn't see that (I can't really see lighter colors that well). You don't have to VM me then.
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 03-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #414
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by redstar55
it's about like ~45degree F
Here! Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #415

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

mhmhh nice choice thx
Old 03-12-2010, 01:01 PM   #416
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

Oh ok sorry,I didn't see that (I can't really see lighter colors that well). You don't have to VM me then.
Here! Click the image to open in full size. Not sure if you like makeup but I think this would look really good with:
Pink or purple nail polish
Girlie pink lip-gloss
Dark brown eyeliner
Old 03-12-2010, 04:20 PM   #417

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy111
Here! Click the image to open in full size. Not sure if you like makeup but I think this would look really good with:
Pink or purple nail polish
Girlie pink lip-gloss
Dark brown eyeliner
Thank you sooo much! That outfit looks really cute! I think i've found my perfect outfit :]
I can do without the eyeliner,but the rest is good. :]
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! REPS!
Old 03-12-2010, 05:23 PM   #418
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

Thank you sooo much! That outfit looks really cute! I think i've found my perfect outfit :]
I can do without the eyeliner,but the rest is good. :]
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! REPS!
Aww, thank YOU for coming and especially thanks for the rep! I always love rep! Would you like an item list?
Old 03-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #419

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy111
Aww, thank YOU for coming and especially thanks for the rep! I always love rep! Would you like an item list?
Your welcome :]
& yes please.
Old 03-13-2010, 12:39 PM   #420
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

Your welcome :]
& yes please.
Here! Items in this set

Laguna Beach
$30 - hollisterco.com
More Hollister Co. tops »

Crest Canyon
$60 - hollisterco.com
More Hollister Co. skirts »

2 Buckle Gladiator Sandal
$40 - wetseal.com
More Wet Seal sandals »

Thanks for the nice polyvore comment!
Closed

Tags
5 stars!! ♥, aaamazing shop! a+++++, awesomeee shop!!, bob ♥ loves maddie, fyi i like pie, hi!!!!!, i likes country music, i love my dress!(:, i luvv this!, jellydonut!, kd&me, lilac1999, melissa♥, mika wuz here, mockingjay, mrclausers was here =], o.o <-- me, pompom pie, rusty bacon, this is awesome and cool, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε, x x a e r o x x ♥