Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

webkinzrcool05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool American girl fans please come here!

Guess what!? You know that Topic I posted about my American girl doll coming? Well she came on Friday and is soooo beautiful!! She has light skin, brown hair with bangs and green eyes. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy!
webkinzrcool05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 07:54 PM   #2
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Default Re: American girl fans please come here!

That's awesome! I have 3 American girl dolls! I have a Just Like You Doll, Nellie, and Nicki (the girl of the year for 2007). Did you know they retired Samantha and Nellie?
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 10-20-2008, 08:13 PM   #3
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

Awesome! I have......6 or 7 american girl dolls. Hold on....Nellie, Samantha, Molly, Emily, Julie, and Just like you doll. I seriously thought I had 7 but I only have 6. I'm going to get another one this year though...I think. I get one each year for christmas. I love them.
colorforme1 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:17 PM   #4

Spamkids103 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 4 Molly, Kailey (2004 girl of the year),Jess(2006 girl of the year),and Emily! I can`t believe they are retiring sam and nelllie
Spamkids103 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #5
duquaine11

duquaine11 has a spectacular aura aboutduquaine11 has a spectacular aura about

Really i have some and i love making them look like me and how my kids could look like you should hear how many people tell me that i am to old for stuff like that but i know 100 year old ladies that do! So i'm glad that you like her
duquaine11 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 05:46 AM   #6
princess147202

View Post Originally Posted by colorforme1
Awesome! I have......6 or 7 american girl dolls. Hold on....Nellie, Samantha, Molly, Emily, Julie, and Just like you doll. I seriously thought I had 7 but I only have 6. I'm going to get another one this year though...I think. I get one each year for christmas. I love them.
I also get one yearly.This year I want Nellie and Samantha,or Mia.I heard on QBC last night that AG didnt really sell out of her,so She might still be availible in '09.My Meme might buy her ahead of time.So she could have my Aunt Kendra go buy the three dolls,as she lives in Stamford wich is in CT but very close to NY,or they could split it and one person buy Sam and Nellie,and the other buy Mia so I could get them both this year or have one for my B-day(in 8 days!)and one for Christmas.As you can see I have many dolly plans.LOL

Congrats on your new doll!Have fun with her!

Forgot to say that I have Nicki,Kailey,and a blonde just-like you,though my hair is red with all diff. colored natural highlets!I have pretty pretty hair.LOL
Old 10-26-2008, 07:19 AM   #7
natalie940

Nat25 is on a distinguished road

I have samantha, nellie, kit, ruthie, josephina, kirsten, felicity, and elizabeth!! Ur look a like doll sounds really cute!
Old 10-26-2008, 07:25 AM   #8
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff
iluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuffiluvwebkinz414 is sweet stuff

Smile Re: American girl fans please come here!

That's great! I have a blonde JLY, Kaily (Girl of the Year 2003), Kit, Marisol, Julie, Ivy, and Ruthie. For Christmas I plan on getting Sam and Nellie, then for my birthday Kaya because my little bro wants me to.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 10-26-2008, 08:22 AM   #9
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

congrats i have kirsten,molly,emily,samantha,nellie,ivy,juile,addy,josefina,felicty,elizabeth,marisol,nicki,jess,mia ,a just like you doll, and kaya so really i have all the orgail ones and all the girl of the year ones
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 10-28-2008, 05:25 PM   #10

webkinzrcool05 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: American girl fans please come here!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz is fun
congrats i have kirsten,molly,emily,samantha,nellie,ivy,juile,addy,josefina,felicty,elizabeth,marisol,nicki,jess,mia ,a just like you doll, and kaya so really i have all the orgail ones and all the girl of the year ones
You have alot of dolls. Are you a collecter? I have 5 dolls Josefina, marisal(2005 girl of the year) A just like you with blond hair and freckels and another with brown hair and green eyes. I also have a bitty baby I had since I was 2 years old her name is bitty(lol! I know obvious but I was like 2 years old)
webkinzrcool05 is offline Female
Closed