Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #21
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Always keep this in mind,very important.

View Post Originally Posted by 398256501
This really makes you think

For about my first few years of elementary school, there were already cliques and groups. Sure I was bullied for being alone, but hey, they were the ones that were getting in trouble, so that gave me the confidence to ignore them. I started hanging out with the guys, playing sports and video games, and by the fourth grade, I had an adult identity! So bullied kids sometimes mature quickly, so sometimes bullying can end positively
Thanks for reminding me of this issue, rep?
wow!Glad you got over it being bullied.
webkinzro is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 10:53 PM   #22

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Very good thread! Rep!
There's a show called "What Would You Do?" they have actors pull off tricky situations. One was a girl was getting bullied by other girls. The majority of people just walked by, because they probably thought "Oh someone else will deal with it." but the majority of people won't. So if you witness bullying be that small percentage of people who will do something about it. Remember the bullies probably bully because of a personal reason. They could have been abused or bullied themself. So after the bullying situation is cleared out see if you can give a bully a friend.
That sounds wrong, I know. :x
Toothache is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 09:23 AM   #23

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

i dont like bullies and i wont be a bully.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 10:29 AM   #24
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Toothache
Very good thread! Rep!
There's a show called "What Would You Do?" they have actors pull off tricky situations. One was a girl was getting bullied by other girls. The majority of people just walked by, because they probably thought "Oh someone else will deal with it." but the majority of people won't. So if you witness bullying be that small percentage of people who will do something about it. Remember the bullies probably bully because of a personal reason. They could have been abused or bullied themself. So after the bullying situation is cleared out see if you can give a bully a friend.
That sounds wrong, I know. :x
I love that show
View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
i dont like bullies and i wont be a bully.
Good.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #25
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

i would also like to say that if you see someone being bullied, doing nothing to help is as bad as what the bully is doing.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #26
pee queen

View Post Originally Posted by taffeta
i would also like to say that if you see someone being bullied, doing nothing to help is as bad as what the bully is doing.
agreed.I've tried to speak up but nobody listens.
Old 08-07-2010, 11:35 AM   #27
ow I'm a

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

i see.........but your not the only one in our class that that doesn't bully the boy you were talking about.i don't.
cheekybernard is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #28
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Bullying's bad!
This was a good thread! You just earned cookies and rep!
poppilove is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #29

dolphingirl13 has disabled reputation

Great thread. (: I was bullied all the time at my old school (and even now some girls from that school still talk about me on Facebook ), but I learned to not let it get to me. And I remember when I was younger (up until about fourth grade) I'd tell a teacher about it and get scolded for tattling. Or be accused of lying. If you're being bullied, I suggest telling a parent or counselor instead. The most important thing is to let the bully's words just go in one ear and out the other. And it's little comfort now, but in the long run you'll most likely have a great life and the bully will end up nowhere. And also, make sure you couldn't be inadvertently bullying someone else. Like that one kid everyone hates and your friends always talk about and you might laugh along. I'll admit to doing this at times before, and I feel awful about it. Bullying's wrong, sometimes criminally, and it can affect people more than you'll ever know.
dolphingirl13 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #30
pee queen

View Post Originally Posted by dolphingirl13
Great thread. (: I was bullied all the time at my old school (and even now some girls from that school still talk about me on Facebook ), but I learned to not let it get to me. And I remember when I was younger (up until about fourth grade) I'd tell a teacher about it and get scolded for tattling. Or be accused of lying. If you're being bullied, I suggest telling a parent or counselor instead. The most important thing is to let the bully's words just go in one ear and out the other. And it's little comfort now, but in the long run you'll most likely have a great life and the bully will end up nowhere. And also, make sure you couldn't be inadvertently bullying someone else. Like that one kid everyone hates and your friends always talk about and you might laugh along. I'll admit to doing this at times before, and I feel awful about it. Bullying's wrong, sometimes criminally, and it can affect people more than you'll ever know.
What time brushing my teeth I did some thinking,if it was ever called for I could put my school in some hot water over everyhting they've done to him.
Closed

Tags
awnie alligator <3, crashkittenjr was here!, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, shootforthemoon♥, sneakers is k baby (:, stop bullying now, wee!