Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Alicebow09 is a forum hero
Alicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum hero

Default Re: ALL WELCOME: Prayer & Good Wishes Requests -- 2013

View Post Originally Posted by dogzcats
Happy New Year!

Please pray for my friend who has leukemia. Please pray that his chemotherapy continues to work and that he doesn't have a relapse anytime soon. Please pray for his family and especially his sister, who continues to donate bone marrow to him. Thank you so much.

Praying <3

View Post Originally Posted by karategurl
Leaving shortly to get my wisdom teeth out! I also just found out one of my friends is getting his out today too. Please pray for the both of us
Praying!!
Alicebow09 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #22
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Praying for all of you just got home from Church & said a prayer for everyone here..

My mom's eyes are not doing to well She went to the eye Dr today. She will never be able to drive again & the Dr has done all he can.She still needs surgery for the detached retina too...
Praying God can work a miracle for her<3
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #23
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Praising God for safety in travels. We left NY this morning (over one foot of snow fell overnight). Driving was a little rough at first, and our windshield wiper broke, but we were able to get help. Glad to be home. I've read all of the requests from the last time I posted on 2012 thread and all of the ones on this one! Praying for them all!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-28-2012, 11:19 AM   #24
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Prayer Request:
Please pray for my old neighbor lady.
We just got a call from her nephew saying that she's in the emergency room.
Apparently, her heart rate got really low.
She's going to have to have a pacemaker put in sometime today.
Meanwhile, we were supposed to be heading out of town today, but we're going to wait to leave until tomorrow so that we can hopefully visit her tonight.
Her health really hasn't been lately, so we're kinda worried about this surgery.
So, if you could please pray for her... She's pretty much a grandma to me...
And, to make matters worse, we're due for a snowstorm this evening, so the roads might be bad tomorrow, which is why we were planning on leaving tonight instead so we could beat it all. So, if that's the case, please also pray for safe travels for us too.
[UPDATE 7PM: She got out of surgery, and apparently "is looking much better". She's sleeping now, and we're awaiting a call to see what's going on now.]

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 12-28-2012 at 07:11 PM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #25
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I'm reading through these and praying. ♥
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-28-2012, 11:53 AM   #26

Alicebow09 is a forum hero
Alicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Praying for all of you just got home from Church & said a prayer for everyone here..

My mom's eyes are not doing to well She went to the eye Dr today. She will never be able to drive again & the Dr has done all he can.She still needs surgery for the detached retina too...
Praying God can work a miracle for her<3

Aw I'm sorry, I'm praying!!

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
Praising God for safety in travels. We left NY this morning (over one foot of snow fell overnight). Driving was a little rough at first, and our windshield wiper broke, but we were able to get help. Glad to be home. I've read all of the requests from the last time I posted on 2012 thread and all of the ones on this one! Praying for them all!
I'm praying for you!!

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Prayer Request:
Please pray for my old neighbor lady.
We just got a call from her nephew saying that she's in the emergency room.
Apparently, her heart rate got really low.
She's going to have to have a pacemaker put in sometime today.
Meanwhile, we were supposed to be heading out of town today, but we're going to wait to leave until tomorrow so that we can hopefully visit her tonight.
Her health really hasn't been lately, so we're kinda worried about this surgery.
So, if you could please pray for her... She's pretty much a grandma to me...
And, to make matters worse, we're due for a snowstorm this evening, so the roads might be bad tomorrow, which is why we were planning on leaving tonight instead so we could beat it all. So, if that's the case, please also pray for safe travels for us too.
Praying, .
Alicebow09 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2012, 12:03 PM   #27
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Praying for everyone & all the requests.......God is bigger than our problems we just need to believe in him & pray to him (Hugs)
Old 12-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #28
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

A new thread! Cool! Praying for everyone.
NEW YEARS EVE IS IN 3 DAYS!
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 12-28-2012, 02:16 PM   #29

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

One prayer answered we know what state we're moving to now we need to just pick a city to go to. Also could use a prayer on this, my mom wants to get a bigger car so we can try to safetly move everybody and everything just we can't get into a car payment at the moment. She has some ideas on what she can do but we just don't know.....

Thanks, and prayin' for everybody!
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #30
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

Praying for everyone......Prayers & Blessings for us all <3<3
Closed

Tags
#jesus loves you, bunny x, cassie is praying <3, coolgirl27965, dftba, february 7 2013 </3, fish fashionistas, god moves in me, i miss you poppop <3, jesus loves you!♥, living la vida loki, mia is praying, miracles happen ♥, prayer requests, praying for y'all, sassy vibes, slightly sarcastic, tara was here, the random family, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, vanilla chai♥, writersguild, yellow matter custard, ♥ kay is praying