Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2012, 06:22 PM   #1

MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW
MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW

Default ALL WELCOME: Prayer & Good Wishes Requests -- 2013

Prayer requests
Hello everyone! Welcome to a great new year~
The prayer request thread is open to everyone regardless of your faith or beliefs. If you are not comfortable with prayer, you can ask for karma, good thoughts, think of me, support.. It is up to you!

There is more information about prayer below, but please do not allow that to make you feel left out. There is also information about how you could place a request if you do not pray!

No one is left out here!

~*~Remember not to give out personal information, please~*~

A great example of a request is the following -
"Hello there, My friend is going through a tough time as her family just experienced a loss. - Prayers for God's peace and understanding would be most appreciated!"

This shows no personal information but still expresses what is most appreciated or needed.

You can easily change it this way to adapt to your personal beliefs about prayer -

"Hello there, my friend is going through a tough time as her family just experienced a loss of a family member. Please keep her in your thoughts."

How to pray & prayers to pray

The most difficult thing for people to do is find time to pray.
Often people will take some time to pray before they start the day and before the day ends. - along with meal times. Be sure not just to focus on bad things for prayer, it is always good thank God for your blessings as well ~ it's a great way to refocus and to truely appreciate all the good you have in your life.

How do I pray?

There are many ways to pray. A great way to start is thinking of it like talking to someone.
If you need ideas on how to pray there are some prayers below or the book of Psalms is a great place to look in the Jewish scriptures or Christian bible. It is full of prayers by people to their God. Many religions have prayers that are traditional, this is just an example.

The Lord's Prayer

This is perhaps the most popular of Christian Prayer.
It is the prayer that Jesus taught Christians in the bible and shows a good format on how to pray. It offers thanks, asks for help and praises God.

You'll find two versions listed here. The first includes a Doxology which is added by many Churches, and the second one is still used in many Anglican and Catholic churches to this day.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil (or evil one).
For yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory.
Now and for ever.
Amen.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your Kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as in heaven
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins,
as we forgive those who sin against us.
Lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil (or evil one).
Amen.

The Serenity Prayer

It is nearly impossible to know when this prayer was first used.
Many people have added to it over the years to create what is now known as the "Serenity prayer" This prayer is great for daily courage and strength.

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
Amen.

What if I don't pray?

If you do not feel comfortable with prayer, or do not pray. You are more than welcome to post a request for someone to pray for you, think of you, send good vibes, good thoughts.. Whatever you may need or want to share!

You can easily post the following -
"Hello, my family is going to have to move shortly. I'm not sure I want to leave my friends, please think of me" to express the same needs! Support comes in many different forms and sometimes all it takes for someone to feel better is to hear "I am here and thinking of you" - please feel free to offer that support as well.

As mentioned before, this a place for everyone to come and share

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

List of requests

Instead of keeping an updated list, please take a look through the thread. It can be difficult to keep the front page up to date and this will be the best way for you to view those prayers and people in need.

-Blessings to you all
MissGnomie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Alicebow09 is a forum hero
Alicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum heroAlicebow09 is a forum hero

Default Re: ALL WELCOME: Prayer & Good Wishes Requests -- 2013

Yay!! A new thread!! \

Welcome 2013!
Alicebow09 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2012, 06:25 PM   #3
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

Awesome, a new thread!!
cassielol214 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2012, 06:30 PM   #4
wacky records
Banned
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond
mememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyondmememe1000 goes above and beyond

I was scared when I saw the old thread closed.
mememe1000 is offline Male
Old 12-26-2012, 06:32 PM   #5
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Thank you MissGnomie!
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #6

MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW
MissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoWMissGnomie makes the others go WoW

We've had such a good run, no worries all... I wouldn't close it on you.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 12-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #7

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Thank you for the new thread.

Praying for a great new beginning for all.
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 12-26-2012, 08:13 PM   #8

karategurl swims in greatness
karategurl swims in greatness

Thank you Miss Gnomie
karategurl is offline Female
Old 12-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #9
e wish you Peace

leena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guideleena17 is a golden guide

Praying that 2013 will be a wonderful year for all of our WI friends s and welcome to all
leena17 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #10

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

Thanks for the new thread!
I got worried when the old one was closed.

Happy New Year, guys!
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Closed

Tags
#jesus loves you, bunny x, cassie is praying <3, coolgirl27965, dftba, february 7 2013 </3, fish fashionistas, god moves in me, i miss you poppop <3, jesus loves you!♥, living la vida loki, mia is praying, miracles happen ♥, prayer requests, praying for y'all, sassy vibes, slightly sarcastic, tara was here, the random family, think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, vanilla chai♥, writersguild, yellow matter custard, ♥ kay is praying