Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #21
xox elf

Default Re: All Girls!!! All Girls Come Here Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Hey there! Like most of the other people who posted on this thread, I'm not sure how much you should be paid. It depends how long you are babysitting the girl, and it depends on what your parents think, also.

As of what things you should do with her, I think I can help you! [:

--Bring some coloring books. I know when I was 7 years-old I loved to color. Maybe the girl you are sitting will too.
--Painting. I'm not talking all messy, messy paint, but maybe just some water colors.
--Do you know of a good kids movie that she would enjoy and understand? Maybe you could rent, or bring it to watch with her. You can make some popcorn, and maybe scoop some ice cream for the both of you to enjoy.
--You could always bake something. Ask the girl's parents when you get there if it would be okay to bake something; like brownies, or a cake. But make sure if you do this to clean up afterwards! You don't want to leave the kitchen a mess. I dun think the parents would be too happy about that! LOL.

That's all I can think of right now, but if I think of anymore ideas, I'll get back to you before you have to babysit.

Have fun with her, remember! :]
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #22
idk my bff jill
Gifted

zebragirl has disabled reputation

Um... maybe get on webkinz?! XD
Coloring books
TV
Disney Movies
Board Games
Beading
MAking cards for her mom and dad.
zebragirl is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 05:27 PM   #23
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Why don't you take a few webbies over there (plush) and play like house with them or something.

Idk, just an idea
katiepup is offline Female
Old 07-09-2008, 05:38 PM   #24
Lis and nee

Heres a tip for 7 year olds(i have a 7 year old sis).They like to get girly toys and for crafts,why dont you make penguins,and horses and girly stuff like that!Sorry i dont have enough tips,i havent started yet,i will later this year though!Ill ask you guys when that comes up!

---------- Lis and nee added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

ill get paid 1 buck an hour or something!

Last edited by Lis and nee; 07-09-2008 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #25
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I used to babysit for my 7 year old neighbor all the time. He was a boy, but maybe I can help. :]

I had this thing called, "Jungle Mix" We used to make. Its pretty simple. All it is is trail mix with a fun name. You can bring over snacks or use theirs, and you can mix it all in a bowl or two bags -- one for you, and one for her. (Ask the parents if this is okay and about allergies and stuff, first.) You can just mix dried cereal, cheese-its, marshmallows.. anything! Another fun thing to do with this is go "camping", too. You can set up chairs with blankets over them in the living room or bedroom for a fort. Pretend like the outside is the jungle -- and you eat your jungle mix.

You could suggest playing cards, a board game, or making up a dance.

IF she'll agree to this, (and trust me -- you'll have to make it sound lots of fun!) You could have a cleaning race. Bring a stopwatch, and clean. You'll clean up the whole room, and then stop the timer. Then you'll move to another room and try to beat your score. I used to get the 4 year olds I babysat to do this, they actually enjoyed it.

Rules:
1. Breaking something or getting hurt adds 30 seconds to your score.
2. You must put things WHERE THEY GO!

A good thing about this is sometimes her mom or dad will be nice and give you a "tip". :]
Lindsay is offline Female
Closed