Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2016, 12:19 AM   #631
WWid:Royalmajesty
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 2015: Good Wishes & Prayer Thread ~ ALL WELCOME

View Post Originally Posted by FlowerCat1470
I'm praying for everyone! <3

I may have an opportunity to attend a week-long summer camp at a local college this summer. I'm really anxious about applying and my chances of getting in. Prayers are appreciated!

Sounds exciting! I definitely pray for you!

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
the 2nd is for my sisters step daughter and her kids. I will not go into details but She is currently in the hospital and her kids will be staying my sister and brother-in-law. please pray that the Lord will heal her wounds and the kids will not be effected by mommy and daddy not around.

*hugs and love*
Tribbles
Praying for you sister's step daughter to find healing and for the kids, too, as they adjust to living with mommy & daddy around.

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
please keep my family in your prayers...my grandmother passed away today. Its going to be a hard on my mother and one of her sisters. I'm trying to keep my spirit up while i watch my great nephews/niece. Its hard not to cry because the kids cant be told until their mommy tells them. Thanks for all the prayers and support over the last 9 months.

*hugs and love*
tribbles

So sorry, tribbles! Praying for comfort!

View Post Originally Posted by thila07
UPDATE:
he's going with someone else
but I hve a few more guys I might ask
Sorry it didn't work out with him, but it sounds like you have some prospects!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2016, 09:09 PM   #632
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Praying for my WI friends today!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-17-2016, 03:54 PM   #633
katt

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

praying for everyone
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2016, 04:32 PM   #634
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, dftba, don'tforgetyou'reamazing, frogs was here <3, i love you, jesse♥, kupo!, missinghim, please pray!, prayer requests, praying, sacred knight, theodora was here ♥, toast, you are loved ♥