Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2014, 02:23 AM   #21
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: 2014: Prayer & Good Wishes Thread ~ All Welcome

Tonight from 6-12 we had Church/New Years fellowship My Son played the drums for everyone with their new Church Kids band it was amazing . God's presence was so big tonight I just know 2014 will be an awesome year for all with many Blessings I already just found out my Friend that has the pacemaker is no longer in heart failure it just needed time to take & adjust to the new pacemaker .

((HUGS, Health & Blessings for 2014))

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
Got a praise to share with everyone....My friend is out of the coma!!!! Doctors don't know why she went into a coma. Her mom made a comment to my friend and would love to share it with you:

When my friend came out of the coma her mom said to her "was you with Jesus and thinking about going to Heaven?" She said " Not yet mom....I don't want to leave you behind." So I am pretty convinced she is going to stick around for the Rapture....and we are going to go together. LOL!!!!

How wonderful God is in my Friends lives. Even in the scariest of times...my friends can still praise God and laugh. My friend is still not out of the woods, But her mom wants to say thank you for all the prayers. Doctors still need to find out what caused my friend to go into a coma and why she had gone down hill in a hurry.

*hugs and love*
tribbles

P.S. Happy New Year everyone!!!!
WOW Continued prayers for your Friend & Praise on her improvementsGod is good thank you ♥
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2014, 12:38 AM   #22
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven
Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven

Hey ya'll.
I love seeing this thread every year. <3

Can you all please keep my grandma in your prayers?
She had a stroke last week and is still in the hospital. She seems to be doing better, but is still confused and needing prayer.

Thank you! I hope you all have a blessed new year! (:
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2014, 12:43 AM   #23
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
Hey ya'll.
I love seeing this thread every year. <3

Can you all please keep my grandma in your prayers?
She had a stroke last week and is still in the hospital. She seems to be doing better, but is still confused and needing prayer.

Thank you! I hope you all have a blessed new year! (:
Praying for your Grandma Olive Praying she continues improving((HUGS))
Old 01-02-2014, 09:24 AM   #24
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I'm reading through the requests and praying. ♥
Desty is offline Female
Old 01-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #25
Calsno

Calsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicnessCalsno is epic beyond epicness
Calsno is epic beyond epicness

Praying for everyone!
Calsno is offline Female
Old 01-02-2014, 12:30 PM   #26
WWid:Royalmajesty

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Thankful for a New Year!

Praising God that Tribbles friend is out of a coma! Praying that they will figure out what is going on with her.

Praying for your Grandma, Olive. Glad that she is still alive and praying that she would be able to recover fully.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 01-02-2014, 12:34 PM   #27
Call me Animal :D

animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise
animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise

First time I've been to the thread yet. Praying for everyone I see here!

My best friend had to stay an extra day in Pennsylvania because of the snow, and he really wants to come home. Him and his family are supposed to be coming back home today if God willing, so please pray they have safe travels.
animallover97 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2014, 04:51 PM   #28
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

Praying for safe travels & everyone in the location of this winter storm.Prying we do not lose our heat as tomorrow will be just 2 degrees .Praying for everyone affected & Praying for all of you & The requests ((HUGS))
Old 01-02-2014, 07:08 PM   #29
Totally Wacky

tribbles is an abundance of joytribbles is an abundance of joytribbles is an abundance of joy
tribbles is an abundance of joytribbles is an abundance of joytribbles is an abundance of joytribbles is an abundance of joytribbles is an abundance of joytribbles is an abundance of joy

My mom Got a call from the day care for my great niece and nephews. My great niece had a temp of 104 degrees during daycare and all 3 kids were exposed to strep while they are at their daycare. We don't know what is wrong with my great niece (she is currently at the drs). But would you pray for her and the other kids that are at this daycare? I am very thankful that they go to a church daycare that they did what they could to help reduce her fever while my mom drove out to pick my great niece up. I know the prayers of the forum is very powerful. Thank you for the prayers for all these kids that were exposed to strep.

Tribbles
Old 01-02-2014, 07:11 PM   #30
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by tribbles
My mom Got a call from the day care for my great niece and nephews. My great niece had a temp of 104 degrees during daycare and all 3 kids were exposed to strep while they are at their daycare. We don't know what is wrong with my great niece (she is currently at the drs). But would you pray for her and the other kids that are at this daycare? I am very thankful that they go to a church daycare that they did what they could to help reduce her fever while my mom drove out to pick my great niece up. I know the prayers of the forum is very powerful. Thank you for the prayers for all these kids that were exposed to strep.

Tribbles

Praying for your sweet niece that the Dr can treat her illness & her fever can be controlled ((HUGS))

Praying for all the kids exposed to strep too my God protect them all ♥
Closed

Tags
#dang it bobby, be a king, bonjour i'm ali, dftba, february 7th 2013 </3, idnagal, jude was here, kamui senketsu!, kupo!, living la vida loki, music&faith, never give up♥, philippians 4:13 ♥, prayer requests, prayers, praying, praying for you nellie, sayeth what?!?!?, she-wolf, tara was here ♥, xxkinznamerxx, you are loved, ♡ρяαуιиg4αℓℓ♡, ♥jesuslovesyou♥, ♥stay strong!♥