Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 08:52 PM   #11
\m/
Webkinz :)

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Default Re: 101 funniest things to ever happen.... whats happened to you?

14. I showed off infront of my crush, then fell on the floor.

15. Ate a spicy chilli pepper at school, then got out of the classroom and RAN down the hall to get a drink screaming, 'MY MOUTHS ON FIRE!!!"

Last edited by musicislife666; 03-25-2009 at 08:52 PM..
musicislife666 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #12
marandme

webkinz434 will become famous soon enough

15. I tripped over my foot. Is that even possible?

16. I kick my friend alot, and once my teacher was watching me, and she saw
me kick him! She gave me the look...lol

17. I was emailing my boyfriend (now exboyfriend) and he lives in my neighborhood, and he said he would come over. I was like "NOOOO!! YOU CANT!!" and he's like "Why?" and again im like "BECAUSE! IM BUSY!!" and I really wasnt. Not really that funny, but I thought I would share it.

18. I drew a picture of a potatoe and it looked like a potatoe with a mustache! I have no clue why I drew a potatoe.

Thats all I got.
webkinz434 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 09:00 PM   #13
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

next is 20. (because we both did a 15 one)
20: Blow a huge bubble with gum to impress my crush and it popped all over my face
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #14
GOD is LOVE

swimmer39 has a spectacular aura about

21. i told my mom i was blind in the grocery store then im like nevermind and she shouted at tthe top of her lungs its a miicle and some people stared she said it a few more tmesand everybody within 5 isles was staringi turned the coner and my mom fowled i asked if she was done and she said maybe then shoted praise God .
Old 03-26-2009, 06:23 AM   #15

gorrilla has a spectacular aura about

22. there are cars in some of the ceral boxs i grabed one with out and my mom yelled put that back get one with a car
gorrilla is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #16

izizfizfiz is on a distinguished road

23. My friend was hiding a water bottle in her coat ehile we were outside after lunch (we are supposed to leave or throw away ANY food or drink before we go outside) and it popped all over her!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #17
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

24. I was running to get to the band hall and I was carrying my bag from tennis with one hand and only holding one strap. The other arm strap was dangling by my foot. My crush was walking on the sidewalk by I was running. Suddenly, my foot stepped through the strap and I flipped onto the ground! I smacked my head in the dirt and when I got up, Dirt was all over my clothes and face! When I tried to get up, I fell again, because my foot as still caught in the strap. Then once I untangled myself and brushed my face and clothes off, my crush yelled, "Nice! Seeing you fall just made my day!"
SO embarrasing!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 03-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #18
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
24. I was running to get to the band hall and I was carrying my bag from tennis with one hand and only holding one strap. The other arm strap was dangling by my foot. My crush was walking on the sidewalk by I was running. Suddenly, my foot stepped through the strap and I flipped onto the ground! I smacked my head in the dirt and when I got up, Dirt was all over my clothes and face! When I tried to get up, I fell again, because my foot as still caught in the strap. Then once I untangled myself and brushed my face and clothes off, my crush yelled, "Nice! Seeing you fall just made my day!"
SO embarrasing!
omg, i would DIE if that happened to me!

25. today at recess, i was walking with my friend and a basketball came flying and missed me by two inches and i jumped back and almost fell and when i looked up, my crush was looking at me :p

26. i was bragging to my friends one day at recess that when someone pinches me, it doesnt hurt. so haley was pinching me ad it didnt hurt at all. then all a sudden it hurt like crazy! i screamed and jerked my hand back and my crush looked over like he thought i was dying or something XD

27. Today after school, I was walking to the buses with haley and emily. so there are 2 doors. i went out one and when i walked by the other, emily didnt know and opened it and it smacked me and i almost fell over

28. i was walking down the hallway after the bell had rang (yes i was late for class XD) and i saw my friend natalie, so i kept walking but i was looking behind me and talking to her and BAM!! straight into a locker.

29. Rachel and I were talking at recess about guys that we think are hot. so i said this one guy, Colin, was hot. Rachel didnt know him so after lunch, we were going to home careers and i saw him coming from the other way. he was looking down and he was kinda far away, so i pointed at him and said "There he is! the guy in the dark blue aeropostale shirt!" and i er... said it kinda loud, so he looked up and saw me and he looked right at me then smiled, then started smirking at us. now he always stares at me in the hallway :p

30. after home careers, i was walking with emily in the hallway and we stopped and waiting for rachel. so when i saw her, i held out my arms just to be stupid and i didnt know this 8th grader was walking by and i smacked him in the head. he sorta hates me now XD

yes, i know a lot of those involve clumsy moments, i am a tad clumsy XD and a lot of them take place at lunch and recess, thats when we have the most fun lol

Last edited by beagleluver05; 03-26-2009 at 08:34 PM..
beagleluver05 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #19
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

31- I fell of a table and landed on the cement floor in front of my friends.
32-I keep getting hit with a basket ball but I don't notice it!!! It's annoying!
crum98 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #20

Hannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant futureHannah-Fannah has a brilliant future

Beagleluver05 are you ok?

33. I triped on my shoe in school in fort of my friends
Hannah-Fannah is offline Female
Closed