Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2007, 10:10 AM   #31
Gifted

Spitsfire is on a distinguished road

Default Re: PEIRCED YM EAR

It deppends on the Claires. I had my daughters done there and the lady cleaned the gun before and after she was done. My daughters one earring fell out and I brought the stud back in to repierce her ear but the lady had to get out a new earring for her. Seriously Claires was better then what you could have done at Walmart. My daughter never had any problems from getting her ears done there. The only problem she has had was when I used those plastic backs on her ears that caused so many problems >_<. Now I pierced my nose myself and I have to say I wouldn't ever do that again. I did clean the needled and the earring but it still got inffected ....go figure. You do realize you can still get an inffection from a piercing studio right and for that matter anywhere. When you stick a foreighn object in your body it can reject it. I'm not sure why you decided to pierce your ear but I'm willing to bet it will get icky. When I was younger I tried to put in second holes....big mistake I have scar tissue >_<. I would suggest let it close and have a pro do it.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2007, 12:20 PM   #32
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

No matter what you may think, this is not the right way to get your body pierced. Talk to your parents and your doctor about where to get it done - on your body and at which store. Please don't try it.
Karen is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 12:57 PM   #33
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Spitsfire
It deppends on the Claires. I had my daughters done there and the lady cleaned the gun before and after she was done. My daughters one earring fell out and I brought the stud back in to repierce her ear but the lady had to get out a new earring for her. Seriously Claires was better then what you could have done at Walmart. My daughter never had any problems from getting her ears done there. The only problem she has had was when I used those plastic backs on her ears that caused so many problems >_<. Now I pierced my nose myself and I have to say I wouldn't ever do that again. I did clean the needled and the earring but it still got inffected ....go figure. You do realize you can still get an inffection from a piercing studio right and for that matter anywhere. When you stick a foreighn object in your body it can reject it. I'm not sure why you decided to pierce your ear but I'm willing to bet it will get icky. When I was younger I tried to put in second holes....big mistake I have scar tissue >_<. I would suggest let it close and have a pro do it.

The likelyhood of getting an infection directly from a piercing studio which is properly doing piercing and autclaving tools are slim. As well, i doubt you adequately sterelized your tools you used to pierce your nose either..unless you own an autoclave.

Most people confuse irritation/rejection for infection. A true infection causes swelling, a fowl smell, brown/green discharge, etc. Many people including myself simply have bodies that really do not deal well with foriegn objects in thier body, and then we get lymph production and irritation.

Either way, piercing yourself is usually always a bad idea, unless you've been trained otherwise.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 09-19-2007, 01:24 PM   #34
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

i do not have my ears pierecd but i am going to get them done soon but i am going to the doctor
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 09-20-2007, 09:57 AM   #35
None of your beeswax
Gifted

tigeress3 will become famous soon enough

I am against ear-piercing. What is the point of someone drilling a hole through your earlobe just so you can display some jewlery in it? It makes no sense! And, no, I am not a boy!
Old 09-20-2007, 12:31 PM   #36
I Love Elephants
Gift Guru

Dargie is a glorious beacon of lightDargie is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry but i think your lying
Old 09-20-2007, 02:16 PM   #37
None of your beeswax
Gifted

Excuse me? TigerESS!

Well, I suppose I do exibit some boy-like qualities. Hmm, go figure.

Last edited by tigeress3; 09-20-2007 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-20-2007, 02:18 PM   #38
Webkinz :)
Nana0803 is an unknown quantity at this point

your crazy and how did u do it
Old 09-20-2007, 02:33 PM   #39
None of your beeswax
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Nana0803
your crazy and how did u do it