Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #11
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: *sigh* Why does she want my nintendo ds

I would just tell your parents or just tell her "Maybe another time."
Sgarabo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #12
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Well,since she has Down Syndrome,you can't just tell her to knock it off,because she may not know what she's saying might be offensive to you.
I would try saying something to Girlys parents,maybe they can buy one for her,or,make sure that if she borrows yours she gives it back.
Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 04:04 PM   #13
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: *sigh* Why does she want my nintendo ds

View Post Originally Posted by iluvrats1996
Today this girl on the bus, (lets call her Girly) wants to "borrow" my nintendo ds. well I can't let ANYBODY play on my DS. Because it is $130. Girly then when i calmly tried to tell her I can't have anybody play it because of the reason I just gave you. THEN, she says she wants me to buy her a ds. WHAT!?! Why does she want me to buy her a ds when their 130 dollars? Then I told Girly to ask her parents to buy her a ds. She decided to get all mad at me.

Oh when I said "Borrow" my DS she meant take it home and return it the next day. That is a really dumb idea because I KNOW she won't bring it back. She will STEAL IT.

She does have downs syndrome so I'm not surprised.

Please give me some ideas.
Whoa. She expects you to BUY her a DS? Seriously. *sighz* try to avoid her. And maybe try putting your backpack on your seat so she can't sit there. Hm... sit near the front,, near the bus driver, just in case, you know. Or, you could just leave your DS at home.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #14
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Well, since she has Downs Syndrome, don't say anything mean please! That would be sad lol. I feel bad for people with those types of disorders.

Anyway, just leave your DS at home so nothing is argued over (:
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #15
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

I'd just leave it at home. Since she has Downs, she probaly has no idea that that question is not appropriate to ask. My cousin with autism can do similar things sometimes, and they just don't realize it.

So leaving at home is probably the best option here.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #16
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

I know this is repeating everything people are saying, but DON'T bring it if you''re gonna have problems! I feel bad for her. ;[
Andykinz is offline Male
Old 09-23-2009, 08:08 PM   #17
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Sweetie, in this sitch, I feel bad for HER. Really, I wouldn;t bring it if people are going to be all over you. And then, she does have a mental handicap, so I just forgive and forget. Really, your situation is a lot better than mine, I was hugged and kissed by two girls I didn't even know at the fair one day that had downs syndrome.
icecube730 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange