Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 03:20 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Xma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default How has 2011 been going for you so far?

Hey everyone.
So It's already the FOURTH month of the year (crazy right?)
Just wondering, how has your year been so far?
(I didn't put this as a poll because this is more of like a personal response question, yeah u know what I mean lol)

For me personally.. it has been very...uh... interesting. I personally used to be a very anti-social person (Ever since I moved halfway across the world.. big culture shock lemme tell you) and since the year began, I have gradually been changing that. This has been causing me tons of stress and paranoia among the situations of who really are my friends and how impatient I am at achieving happiness, etc. I've begun surfing this winter, I have joined my first school organized sport, and a ton of clubs. You can say I've greatly changed who I am. I've also become a language freak and taken on 3 new languages lol.. now I'm even more unsure in what I want to be when I grow up. I am passionate about learning languages, but I love everything about science.. any ideas? lol. I've also become a lot more religious than I used to be. You can say I re-evaluated my life's priorities a ton lol.

In summary, for me.. 2011 has been a GREAT year so far, although my rapid change in lifestyle has been leaving me with tons of stress here and there... but it's compensated for

Anyways, thanks for listening to my rant. How do you feel about this year?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #2
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: How has 2011 been going for you so far?

Sounds like you've had a lot of change for the better this year. (:
Maybe you could do something with science overseas, like teach science to people in foreign countries? I don't know. xD

I've also started being more social this year.
My dad died on January 19th. That's been really stressful, and I've missed a lot of school because of it. Sometimes it's hard just to get yourself to do the simple things, like homework. But, part of it is that my dad was sick for a long time, so I started to stop doing things like hanging out with friends and doing sports, because I was afraid to be away from him. With his death, I've been more willing to do things that I wouldn't have done in the past. Our church has also helped a lot, and I've been able to become more involved in that. I've been able to befriend nice people who are older than me, who will listen to what I have to say.

I've become less shy this year, and more ambitious. I still have to wait for this to pay off, but I feel like I have more freedom to do the things I want.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:11 AM   #3

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Wow! It sounds like you've had a terrific 'make-over'! That's awesome that you're taking such responsibility to improve things. I really admire that.
I would love to try surfing too, but I'm sure I'd break something! lol
My 2011 so far has also been really good! Things last year were so busy and stressful, but it seems like now things have settled down. I'm finding more peace with everything.
I agree with you, this year is flying by! This is a great question though. I think it's really good to stop and evaluate life every now and then.
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 09:15 AM   #4
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Wow, a lot of stuff's going on with you! XD THREE languages? I barely know English!

2011 has been going SOOOOO MUCH better than 2010, that's for sure. (of course, 2010 was my big "sick" year, where I was sick for about half the year) I'd say it's actually going very well. Been going very fast, but if it went any slower, I'd probably say the year was going by veeery slowly. Also, I like the songs that have come out this year. (listening to E.T. right now... new favorite right there )
I mean, it's definitely not perfect, but I'd give the year a 7/10 so far (a vast improvement from 2010's about 3/10). Of course, when I'm on summer break, I'll probably bump the 7/10 up to 9-10/10.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 04-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

As of today, April 3, 2011: It's going good! I'm currently on spring break, so that just makes life better (: Besides stupid boy issues, I've been doing fine! And I have cheer tryouts next week... I am FREAKING NERVOUS :O
i love summer is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 10:31 AM   #6
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know, it's crazy! I mean, it's April already?!?! LOL! But anyways... My year has been going pretty well! I've made a lot of new friends in school, and on WI and even in sports! I think this year is going to be pretty awesome! This is a great thread!! XD
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

I know how can it be april already !
It's been awsome !
I joined WI, Been getting to know Devin(I guy I know, he's awesome !), and have become BFF with soooooooo many wonderful people on WI !
IT'S BEEN GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW, and found out how much I love Michael Landon !
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #8
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Sounds like it's been good for you .
Pretty good, and it's just going to get better, the way I see it!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #9
#BOOTOOYOU

LakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledgeLakeTrio3 flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's been great. I've been getting good grades, saw a Devils game, joined the DCT, and opened and closed Lake and the Webkinz. I also got more Webkinz than I got last year alone.
LakeTrio3 is offline Female
Old 04-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #10

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

Like 2010 still the worst year ever>_<
Lost a cat and dog, Have had insane storms fear of flooding again, my brother and his girlfriend who is a lier, Apartment landlords sending us letters after letters after letters>_< My dad moving away to Texas, My mom being moody, haven't had my braces tighten in a long LONG time, money problems...Then moving again! So yea worst year ever AGAIN!
kayla8209 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
james is mangarine, shootforthemoon♥, you are beautiful!