Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 10:59 PM   #521
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: ****Prayer Requests for 2010 - 2011****

Praying for everyone.
((hugs))
~mickey
mickey26 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #522
Gifted

Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond
Craftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyondCraftyreader goes above and beyond

Hey everyone. :] Here's some prayers you can pray for, some are more important.

-My parents just got a new car, well an old car new to us, and are trying to fix it up. If you could pray it'll work and all?
-My head's been hurting the past few days and I'm afraid it's something serious. Most likely its not, but I'm the parinoid type. I just don't want it to be anything serious.
-My aunt and uncle who are thinking of adopting. Pray they find the right kid and everything works out.
-My cat, who has a sore on his head. It's getting better, but it'd be nice if you pray it gets better and we can bring him inside and him like it, and the cats currently inside not fight with him.
-My great aunt who has cancer that spread to her brain and is going through chemo. Pray it heals her, because she's an amazing, strong, woman and doesn't desereve this.
-My grandma who has arthritis and is trying a new medication. Pray it works and she feels better because it hurts so bad somedays she doesn't seem the same, I just want her to be happy again.
-A close friend who is thinking of comminting sucide because of some problems. She's amazing and needs to continue her life, even though the past few months of it have been really hard on her.

^^ I bolded the parts that are basically all you need to know if your scanning through.

View Post Originally Posted by rnw9
Thanks for your prayers everyone, but unfortuntly she passed away at 4:15 this morning
Oh no, I am so, so, so sorry. :\ She is now in a better place.

View Post Originally Posted by LabsR4Me
I'd appreciate thoughts and prayers today . . . we have to put my oldest Lab to sleep later this afternoon.

~♥Labs
OH NO! I hate when something happens to our pets or they have to be put down. It's really sad, I have lost many pets and I know the pain you are feeling. I am very sorry. And when I say that I mean it. :\ I'll pray.

View Post Originally Posted by SelenaRules<3
Praying for everyone.

Please pray for my friend who is thinking of committing suicide as we speak. She needs God's help.
I know, I've been praying all day.

View Post Originally Posted by funny12321
I've never posted here before, but I would like to ask that you guys pray for my family. My aunt just passed away today. Her heart juststopped.
Love you forever Denise
Oh no! I'm so sorry, I'll pray.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 06:33 AM   #523
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Jordan- prayers of peace for your sister

angel5112- thank you for the good news; I am so glad it was not cancer!

Isabelle123-for your aunt and uncle as they adopt a child

Queen of Sheba continued prayers for your friend's daughter and parents; I hope the new hospital and their physicians and staff will be able to help her

Jordan~ prayers for your friend whose grandma passed away last night

rnw9- prayers of comfort for you at your loss. I hope your teachers family, students and friends feel comfort at this time; it sounds like she was a super teacher

LabsR4Me- prayers for you! It is sad to loss a loved pet

SelenaRules<3- continued prayers that your friend get's help; that your friend feels loved and happier soon

tigerdove- thank you for the reminder of the serenity prayer. I should go read it too. Prayers that of healing for the relationship between you and your friend.

funny12321- prayers for your family and I am so sorry about your aunt.

Craftyreade- prayers that the new/old car will be relatively hassle free , prayers that your head stops hurting and that it is nothing serious; prayers for your aunt and uncle as they think about adoption; continued prayers for your cat; prayers for your aunt; prayers of comfort for her and for those who love her; prayers for your grandma with arthritis; prayers for your friend who is so sad and unhappy, prayers that she feel better soon

Thank you for praying.

Prayer Request: it is been a long and tiring and a little bit unhappy week for me. I know it will get better and I know I have so much to be grateful for; I request prayers that I gain a more peaceful kinder attitude and that I be less cranky.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 11:35 AM   #524
WWid:Royalmajesty
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

SelenaRules<3
Praying for your friend. May she find hope in her life and a reason to live.

tigerdove
Sorry that someone was mean to you in school yesterday. I think your response of praying for her is the exactly the right way to handle it. I'm sure God will give you insight into knowing how to respond to this girl when you see her again. This situation makes me think of the biblical principle of "turning the other cheek". It doesn't mean that we are doormats for people to tread all over, but I think what it is saying is not to return anger for anger. When we have a peaceful response it throws the other person off guard because it is unexpected. I tend to be defensive so what I'm saying is hard for me to do myself.

funny12321
Praying for your family as you grieve the loss of your aunt. I noticed your siggie, also. Is your dad not well?

craftyreader
1) Praying that the new "used" car will work.
2) Praying that your headaches will go away soon.
3) Praying for your aunt and uncle as they consider adopting a child.
4) Praying for the sore on your cat's head to heal.
5) May the treatment that your great aunt is receiving be successful. Praying that she will have many more productive years of life.
6) Sorry about your grandmother's arthritis. Praying that the new medicine will be the right solution. May she get some relief from the pain soon.
7) Praying for your friend who is thinking of suicide. This is the fourth request in the past week on this thread asking for prayer for a friend in this situation. Just this week in our community a well-loved doctor committed suicide. I did not know him but some of my friends did. Just the thought of someone being that low in spirit to take one's own life is very, very sad to me. Praying for ALL the people in the world who are contemplating this. Praying for ALL the people in the world who are their friends and often feel the weight of their decisions. In my view, it only creates more problems because those left behind are saddled with often undeserved guilt and "if only I had done this...maybe this would not have happened."

curiousg
What a blessing you are!
Here you are praying for all of our requests and at the same time you are going through a rough time. Praying that you will have a more peaceful attitude and feel less cranky in the midst of your long, tiring unhappy week. My first reaction when I read your request is that I would feel cranky too if I was up at 6:30 a.m. in the morning. But I know that what you are going through is much deeper than that. Praying that you will have a better day today. It is good that you know it will get better and that you are very grateful for so many things.

Prayer Requests
1) I have a big decision to make within the next couple of weeks. Pray that I make the right decision.
2) Pray for my husband who has had a long, tiring week (like curiousg) and is feeling discouraged. He has a lot to juggle (full-time job; family; school; etc.) and he is feeling weary.
3) Pray for the family & friends of the well-loved doctor in my community that committed suicide recently.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 11:42 AM   #525
Diabetes Awareness

akpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonderakpanfol11 wows us all with wonder

Praying for all the request.
akpanfol11 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2011, 06:33 PM   #526

swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button
swimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Buttonswimmergal20+ gets to push the Easy Button

Please pray for my mom's friend, as her mother passed away last night.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #527
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

My dad just struggles through life. He has bad arthritis and a few other problems I think. I worry and pray for him everyday.

Thanks everyone for all the prayers. I am praying for all of you, your friends, and anyone else anyone has mentioned

View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
SelenaRules<3
Praying for your friend. May she find hope in her life and a reason to live.

tigerdove
Sorry that someone was mean to you in school yesterday. I think your response of praying for her is the exactly the right way to handle it. I'm sure God will give you insight into knowing how to respond to this girl when you see her again. This situation makes me think of the biblical principle of "turning the other cheek". It doesn't mean that we are doormats for people to tread all over, but I think what it is saying is not to return anger for anger. When we have a peaceful response it throws the other person off guard because it is unexpected. I tend to be defensive so what I'm saying is hard for me to do myself.

funny12321
Praying for your family as you grieve the loss of your aunt. I noticed your siggie, also. Is your dad not well?

craftyreader
1) Praying that the new "used" car will work.
2) Praying that your headaches will go away soon.
3) Praying for your aunt and uncle as they consider adopting a child.
4) Praying for the sore on your cat's head to heal.
5) May the treatment that your great aunt is receiving be successful. Praying that she will have many more productive years of life.
6) Sorry about your grandmother's arthritis. Praying that the new medicine will be the right solution. May she get some relief from the pain soon.
7) Praying for your friend who is thinking of suicide. This is the fourth request in the past week on this thread asking for prayer for a friend in this situation. Just this week in our community a well-loved doctor committed suicide. I did not know him but some of my friends did. Just the thought of someone being that low in spirit to take one's own life is very, very sad to me. Praying for ALL the people in the world who are contemplating this. Praying for ALL the people in the world who are their friends and often feel the weight of their decisions. In my view, it only creates more problems because those left behind are saddled with often undeserved guilt and "if only I had done this...maybe this would not have happened."

curiousg
What a blessing you are!
Here you are praying for all of our requests and at the same time you are going through a rough time. Praying that you will have a more peaceful attitude and feel less cranky in the midst of your long, tiring unhappy week. My first reaction when I read your request is that I would feel cranky too if I was up at 6:30 a.m. in the morning. But I know that what you are going through is much deeper than that. Praying that you will have a better day today. It is good that you know it will get better and that you are very grateful for so many things.

Prayer Requests
1) I have a big decision to make within the next couple of weeks. Pray that I make the right decision.
2) Pray for my husband who has had a long, tiring week (like curiousg) and is feeling discouraged. He has a lot to juggle (full-time job; family; school; etc.) and he is feeling weary.
3) Pray for the family & friends of the well-loved doctor in my community that committed suicide recently.
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 12:25 AM   #528

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

Prayin for everyone!!

I've got two prayer reqeusts... Second one is kinda long and insane.

1. Well I've been going on two weeks with this nasty cold. I can breathe threw my nose some but I have a horried nasty cough and it has gotten little better but it still bad. All my family now is sick with this awful cold. -.-

2. My dad may be Officalling(sp?) moving to Texas and I think he's trying to keep it a secret from me cause he'll know i'll get upset . I know the reason why cuz my step mom's family and also she may feel" threaten" that me and my mom live so close to my dad now and that my dad may come back(my mom made it perfectly clear years ago my dad will have to go to the end of the earth for her before she even thinks about taking him back!). I know that is probably the reason why It's kind of a complacited story why my parnets split and I'm still having a hard time for forgiving my step mother for what she did to my family but if she takes him to Texas(I know it's his choice and all but me and my mom can tell he kinda being forced to go) I won't forgive her. But pray he doesn't or I can try to expect the fact. I just got my dad back I can't lose him again I'mma daddy's girl
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 12:32 AM   #529
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Praying for all of the requests....
I couldn't have said it better than the above.
Love to you all

And Funny12321 our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 06:17 AM   #530
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Prayers today for

Queen of Sheba

-prayers for you as you make this big decision; prayers that your way is clear; prayers for your husband as struggles to stay positive in a discouraging situation; prayers for your community and the family and patients of the doctor who has died

Swimmergal - prayers for your friend whose mom has died;

funny12321 - prayers for your dad; prayers that his physical and his emotional situation improve;

kayla8209- prayers that your immune system kicks in and prayers for your family; may your love for each other help you all to find a resolution that you all can tolerate

Thank you to those who are praying!

Prayers for any unspoken or unresolved requests.

Last edited by curiousg; 02-19-2011 at 06:20 AM..
curiousg is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, believe in miracles, christmasmiraclesdohappen, crafter4christ, ducki, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, friends, g l i t t e r w h a l e, goldendoodle, hope, keeping you in my prayers, kevinelevin was here!, lhl was here, life, lightning :), love one another, mark hoppus is awesome, pray, prayer requests, prayers, prayers 4 japan, prayers 4 u, prayers4all, praying, praying for all of you♥, praying for everyone :), s.m.o.p.h.i.e, underneaththesun♥, webkinz, you are beautiful(:, you're in my prayers♥