Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 11:36 AM   #21
WWid:Royalmajesty
Webkinz :)

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: ****Prayer Requests for 2010 - 2011****

Praying for all the requests!

Thanks, Miss Gnomie, for hosting this thread! It is such a supportive place!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2010, 12:24 PM   #22
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Prayers today for our men and women in the military, for those affected by storm, and for those who are ill or are having other health issues. May God Bless you, watch over you, and give you strength.
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 04:17 PM   #23

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

Please prayer for my aunt who was diagnosed with cancer...

~Lucy
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #24
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Pray for my Uncle J and cousin P. Uncle J was moved to a rehab hospital the end of last week after surgery to fix bleeding in his brain. He resumes therapy this week. His daughter, cousin P, is beginning her return trip from Malaysia to the U.S. right about now. She has been there for three months at a treatment center of some kind. She has sent numerous emails, but I'm still not sure what she did for three months besides adjust her diet. Pray for safe travel as well as her ability to function back home.

Pray for gamesareks as she's been sick.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #25
Call me Hannah ♥

LabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clownLabsR4Me is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by iheartlucy
Please prayer for my aunt who was diagnosed with cancer...

~Lucy
Know that I'll be praying for you and your Aunt, may God wrap his loving arms around all of the family through this difficult time. May healing and strength be sent your way.

God's enduring love and assurance has helped me through the difficult time when my Grandpa lost his battle with Cancer, and now as my other Grandpa has been diagnosed with Colon Cancer.

Originally Posted by Mrs. Shimmer
Pray for my Uncle J and cousin P. Uncle J was moved to a rehab hospital the end of last week after surgery to fix bleeding in his brain. He resumes therapy this week. His daughter, cousin P, is beginning her return trip from Malaysia to the U.S. right about now. She has been there for three months at a treatment center of some kind. She has sent numerous emails, but I'm still not sure what she did for three months besides adjust her diet. Pray for safe travel as well as her ability to function back home.

Pray for gamesareks as she's been sick.
I'll be praying for your Uncle and Cousin, that your Uncle's Therapy will be sucessful, and recovery will continue. And for your Cousin, that she will indeed be able to function at home with ease, as well as for a safe and comfortable trip back to the States.

_____

And now I ask for your contined prayers regarding my Grandfather who was recently diagnosed with Cancer -

Update: He had a Colonoscopy done (excuse me for my lack of knowledge here), yet is struggling with the follow-up diet. He can't eat certain foods, which is causing him to become quite confused and distant. Thank God we were able to visit him over Christmas after all. However he is forgetting a vast amount of things. The doctors aren't sure why, if it is stress - related or if something else is brewing . . . Please pray for the healing of this, and guidance for the many decisions we have to make regarding treatment.

~Thank you all, I will be praying for every single one of you throughout this coming week.~

God Bless your New Year!

~♥Labs
LabsR4Me is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 08:51 PM   #26

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

Ooh, new thread.

Just a quick update on my uncle again.

The family left this morning and he's home safe & sound now. They're celebrating Christmas tomorrow!
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #27
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

Praying for all you wonderful people -HUGS-

I just have one, sort of a silly request. I know it shouldn't be a big deal, its like I'm ill or injured or anything: I lost a very special ring. My best friend gave me a claddagh celtic friendship ring for Christmas just a few days ago, and I can't find it anywhere!! I put it on this morning, and realized this afternoon that it wasn't on. I don't know if I set it somewhere or it fell or what! Anyways, it means alot to me because its a sign of our friendship, plus I feel really bad because its white gold & sterling silver! Please pray that I find it, safe and sound and SOON Thanks ♥
stelladora is offline Female
Old 12-27-2010, 10:41 PM   #28
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

It would mean the world to me if someone could pray for my father (he really needs to get healthier) and grandparents to have a safe flight tomorrow. God bless!
Old 12-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #29
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Prayers for

BabyG - for your fathers health & for your grandparents safe travel!

stelladora- hope you find that ring soon!

Mizabif- so glad to hear about your uncle!

LabsR4Me- prayers for your grandfather; prayers that the cancer is treatable; prayers that he be comforted at this stressful time

Mrs. Shimmer - prayers for uncle J and cousin P ;prayers for health for gamesareks

Meant to write last time that I was praying for those affected by the storms; hope that everyone is OK and prayers for any cleanup.

iheartlucy - prayers for your aunt who has cancer; prayers for recovery and for comfort

prayers for unspoken conerns and those past concerns that are unresolved
curiousg is offline Female
Old 12-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #30
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

A beautiful new thread for a beautiful new year... Merry late Christmas, and happy holidays, everyone. Thanking of all.

Last edited by luree611; 12-28-2010 at 04:34 PM..
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, believe in miracles, christmasmiraclesdohappen, crafter4christ, ducki, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, friends, g l i t t e r w h a l e, goldendoodle, hope, keeping you in my prayers, kevinelevin was here!, lhl was here, life, lightning :), love one another, mark hoppus is awesome, pray, prayer requests, prayers, prayers 4 japan, prayers 4 u, prayers4all, praying, praying for all of you♥, praying for everyone :), s.m.o.p.h.i.e, underneaththesun♥, webkinz, you are beautiful(:, you're in my prayers♥